Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, August 19, 2011

Nostalgic State

Yehey!!! I'm done pre-testing my research instruments! I did it faithfully! S'proud of moi!! hahaha!!! =)) well it's been quite a roller coaster week... Still dealing with difficult people at school.. We're back to basic! Anyways.. It's not as if I care or something... Ok. I do care... But it's just because it's too pathetic... It's getting on m'nerves! So anyways... This is a happy post... Le'me tell you what happened to me today...

See I pre-tested my interview schedule for my thesis earlier today... The venue??? My Alma Matter... Rizal Elementary School... After seven years I came back to the place where I spent the six years of my childhood. I did felt strange going back there... You know the feeling of being out of place and lost in a place.. Haha! But it doesn't last long... Somehow I felt home... Like I knew every corner of it... I reminisce my childhood... I missed it so much. I remembered my long time best friend... How we grew up, build and shared dream together... How we ran and played all over the place. Together with our classmates and other friends. Whatta morning! :)



I indeed expect these kind of feeling... Y'know.. Like the feeling of sadness... But what I didn't expect was the feeling of fulfillment... It was so good to look back on how you were way back years ago and realizing that there's been a lot of changes... And thinking what or how did you see yourself back on those years???? It is truly amazing how things in life turns as unexpected as they do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez