Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crème Brûlée Macchiato is Back!!!

September 18, 2011 4:37 PM Hi blog... :) I'm so not in a good mood right now... Though not in a bad mood either... I'm currently here at Starbucks Katipunan... With my pap's... Waiting for my bro... He's currently taking the ACET... I can't help but wish him luck! I really am hoping he'll pass that exam... He really wants ADMU so bad... I don't want him to feel what I felt about 4 years ago when I dreamt about being in UST... Haay! Time do fly so fast! I was pressured yesterday about the board exam... Whew! I don't want to think about that for now... I shall focus on my thesis first... One step at a time as the song says...  Oh well... I've got nothing left to do... I'm fed up playing my apps here in my i.Touch... Damn!! Naiinip na ko! Good thing I'm loving one of the baristas here... His name's Paul.. hahahaha =)) well he's kinda snobbish on the first time I ordered...he's the cashier then... But when I ordered again he's the barista na.. So he prepared my drink.., I ordered for two... And I was waiting for him on the side bar to finish when another barista came bringing my slice of cake (chocolate rum cheese cake??) and apologizing for having the crust chipped and as nice as myself I replied: "oh.. it's okay. :)" and the other barista said: "Hindi... Wala daw kapatawaran yun sabi ni Daniella" and we laughed.. Then Paul said: "okay lang yun Daniella sinarapan ko naman 'drinks mo." and again the other barista asked: "So which one is yours..? The hot or the iced..?" and I answered the iced one and she asked again: "pero you've really tried crème brûlée na? (I nod and she asked) How is it?" I said: "good!" and we both smiled.. Paul & I conversed a little more: P: we've had this last year D: yeah I know and I've been looking for it.. Every year lng ba..? P: Hindi ko alam eh D: will it stay for good this time? P: I'm not actually sure parang promotional Lang yata.. Here you go. :) D: I see. Thanks! :) Gawwd! I'm still bored! btw, he's not that gwapo... He kinda look like Chris Tiu but not really.. Hahaha!! And I love his deep voice. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez