Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, January 27, 2012

You and Your Pathetic Sentiments

Hey my blog! Hmmm.. It's been a while huh..? And I'm writing right now because... I'm kind of a lil bit pissed... Just kidding... I'm not that bored to talk about someone who pissed me.. I'm just bored, bored.. And I just miss this past time... So why am I not been writing?.. There's so much going on and there're tons of stories, phrases and words running into my head that makes me quite preoccupied lately.. Seriously? You're so doomed if you believe that... I'm just plain lazy.. You know that. :)

So I see that this post is just... I don't know. Hahahahahahahaha! :)) alright I love the title... It is referring to someone but as I've said I'm not that bored to talk about that particular someone... And no. That someone don't pisses me off... That someone made me laugh. And made me realize... That I am such a very lucky person... I'm someone who say whatever I wanna say and express whatever it is I feel.. I just pitty that particuLar person because that person is living with grudge for no reason... Maybe that someone is crazy... Yeah i think so.. If i were that person.. I will not live with grudge in my heart... I will not hate someone without them knowing that i hate them... I swear that if I hate someone I'll make sure that they know so that I'm not wasting my time hating them... I don't know if you can understand me.. But for me hating or loving someone without them knowing it is a waste of feeling, time and life. Haiiszt! And I still went on talking about it... Maybe I am that bored.. Oh well... What can I do... I am who I am after all.. :P

I guess this will be an intriguing post... A lot may assume it is them who I'm talking about.. Oh please! Stop thinking that everything is all about you.. Haha! one thing I'll give away.. This someone is not my friend or classmate or enemy... I don't know what she is to me... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez