Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Saturday, June 12, 2010

As Promise :)

Alright.. here I am again... Got nothing to do!! haha! :)) obvious naman siguro db..? Anyways.. I woke up early this morning to go to school and attend a meeting.. Well, I mentioned that meeting last night right..? So yeah.. Just the usual routine before going to school... I totally forgot that today, June 12 is the Philippine's Independence Day... So I got out of the house rode a jeepney to get to LRT station and.... When I got there, I felt like I'm lost.. The ticket booths are all closed. Then there's this lady guard, I approached her and asked: "Sa'n po bibili ng ticket?" I looked so puzzled and she replied to me politely with a silly smile on her lips: "Libreng sakay po ma'am." I pass through her and said: "Ah. ok, thanks!" hahaha!! :)) I don't know why but I got a feeling she wanna laugh.. :)) But no, she's kind.Then that's the only time I remembered that today is independence day.... So I came to school. The meeting was so brief but we stayed a bit long cause we waited for our moderator who scheduled that meeting.. We're done discussing the things needed to be discussed but our dear moderator  is still nowhere to be found.. So we decided to go. Mean us..? No I don't think so.. We just did the right thing.. I mean she's the one who called for a meeting she gave the time and we're all punctual.. Besides we already waited for her.. Almost an hour and a half.. So yeah, I don't think we're mean... Anyways... I'm running out of words... I wanna blog and blog and blog... But I'm out of words... Maybe tonight...? We'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez