Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, June 11, 2010

Previous

It's Friday!!! Three days to go SY 2010-2011 will start... Summer vacation is over! Time to start focusing myself on school stuffs again... Work, work, work! But that's pretty much better... 'cause the last two months was full of... slacking. I was about to type "crap".. But then., it's not all crap. Okay, I don't really know if I wanna talk about all the happenings last summer... It's kinda long and I don't think I'll have the patience to recall them all. But then again.. Shall we take a look back on the past months..? ;) Hmmm.. I dont think so.. I'm slacking off again.. haha! But hey.. It's 11:43 pm on the clock.. I gotta sleep 'cause I gotta wake up early tomorrow... JPAN officers got a meeting.. and in case you don't know., I'm the Secretary of my organization in school.. :) Another big task.. Tight schedule + holding a position in an org = HELL! haha!! Well I can manage., I'll have to. So, I will! Fighting! Hopefully tomorrow I can blog again.. Aiish! I don't actually know why the spirit of blogging just came down on me when the SY is about to start...! boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez