Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Sunday, October 10, 2010

HELL: Finals Week HEAVEN: Sem Break

I'll choose bitter beginnings to sweet endings rather than sweet beginnings to bitter endings.. ;) So yeah! HELL first then HEAVEN onwards..!

I've got 2 exams tomorrow. Both majors. And I'm here... doing my blog entry.. haha! Well.. it doesn't really matter as long as I passed the exam/subject.. Haay..!I dunno! feels like I really lack self motivation... At the start of the sem I told myself that I wanna see some A's at the end of this sem.. But hell! along the way.. I grew tired and sick of motivating myself as usual..then I knew it for sure.. No A's for me..


Bunch of unpleasant things happened before this semester ends... I had people in 1 class vs me.. hahaha!! :)) but it's a bunch of kiddie thingy.. I WASTED my precious time upon minding those nonsense, pointless things they've made up.. But well, I enjoyed playing with them..Okay.. Let's not waste this entry with this stupidity! :))


I'm really looking forward in this break! Lot's of scheds filed up: Hang out with my best friends Kim, Ence and Audrey probably..; Baking with my best friend Rose Ann; SLT with SC and Ate Gay.. My best friend's (secret pa..) Wedding! AND sleep-full, stress-less nights!!! OH!! that's life!! :D hhaha!!!


But I know that'll pass in a snap.. >___< and when my HEAVEN passed by.. a NEW HELL awaits me.. THESIS will come next sem... Oh help me GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez