Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Set of Quotes

Love will be love for a day, will stay for a week, survive a few monthes, but only a few drag it all the way to a lifetime. Forever.


No girl should ever forget that she doesn’t need someone who doesn’t need her.


Dear Twitter, you are my favorite distraction.


You're beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise


I think too much about the little things. But the little things are what make me happy


It's those priceless, unexplainable moments that matter most, even if we don't understand why they happen. 


Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you can't use that as an excuse to hurt someone back. 


I'm the girl with a few best friends & doesn’t need any more. ;)


Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.


You know why it's hard to be happy? because you find it hard to let go of things that made you sad.


Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.


you can make a wish at 11:11, cross both your fingers, and throw coins into every fountain. but if it's not meant to be,it won't happen.


We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.


Just remember: I cared when nobody else gave a f*ck.


I can't imagine being anyone else. My mistakes made me who I am And i'm perfectly fine with that.


And now your just a friend on facebook, a contact in my phone, a picture in a frame, but you will always be a memory in my heart.


I hate missing someone and knowing they probably don't give a f*ck about me.


Sometimes the only thing people see is what you did. When in fact, they should be looking at why you did it.


A mother should be a mother, not a friend. So don't get upset if she isn't. But if she is both, you won yourself a prize. :)


love is just love, it can never be explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez