Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, December 31, 2010

♥.TAKE ME WHEREVER I WANT!.♥

Last night was one of my favorite night! haha!! :) Well it's just an extraordinary night visit to my favorite Starbucks at Intramuros with my two best friends.. Charlon and Rose Ann..

It all happened so fast.. An unplanned night out. Well.. I asked Rose Ann to accompany me visit Charlon.. We don't know his house and we walked and stood I guess for an hour or so.. Finally I decided to approach his mom and we sat with him inside the house.. Awkward moment.. You know.. we can't find something to talk about.. And it's been quite a while since we last saw each other... And he was surprised by our sudden visit.. He shows up smoking and I said "Magyoyosi ka ikaw lang" He was struck and asked "Bakit nagyoyosi nadin kayo?" Rose Ann said.. "Hindi. Sya lang." He said: "Aba!" haha!! :)) And  I said "Hindi noh." Rose Ann added: "Joke lang yun naniwala ka nmn."

So as silence filling us in.. Rose Ann suggested that it's better if we'll have a drinking session which I agreed upon in no time.. Then Charlon asked where and I asked him if we can drink there at their house he said: "Dito? Hindi pwede dito. Alis na lang tayo.." And negotiation begins.. He said he'll take a bath first and that we should go first while he does.. He said he'll follow us.. With a promise.. But knowing his promises I don't want to believe him.. And he borrowed his sister's car and told us that he'll just pick us up before he take us anywhere we wanna go.. So Rose Ann and I went back to my place first. We waited for him in no time.. The 30 mins that he gave was just enough.. He picked us up with that two-door pink car that I love. :)

When Rose and I got in the car.. Charlon suddenly said "Wag na lang tayong uminom.. Magstarbucks na lang ta'yo. Inuubo kasi ako eh." I was like "anu namang connect??" And he asked if Sbux San Lazaro is still open... I said yes but Rose Ann said "Sa ibang Starbucks naman" and Charlon agreed he said "Cge. Kayo san nio ba gusto?" I randomize SB branches and the first I come up was SB Bayview.. But I replace it with my favorite cozy place.. Starbucks Intramuros. Charlon asked if there is such..I said yes near Letran.. And so we're off! :) And while on our way he asked "Sa Binondo na lang? Nakapunta na b kau dun?" I said "Oo. Ako." And he said "Ay. Sige na nga Intramuros na." He don't quite believe that there is indeed an existing Starbucks there at Intramuros.. Hahaha!! :))) When we finally get there.. I asked if whether he wants to stay outside for us to be able to smoke he said "Hindi. Sa loob na lang tayo para malamig." And there.. We stayed there quite long.. I had my polaroid camera with me but the batteries are drained.. Then Charlon said he'll buy batteries for us to be able to use it.. As I think of it right now... I think he bought the batteries so he'll be able to smoke.. Ugh! He don't want me smoking.. Haha!!

When we were on our way home I asked him to drop Rose Ann at her house and he agreed in an instant. Got home at 12 am.. Haay! I never thought that the surprise visit will turn into a night road trip out! I enjoyed it a lot! Had so much fun! :D I just don't know if there's still be next time... :| But I hope so...

I missed him big time! haha! He became more matured.. And as I think about it.. He knows the right way of reprimanding me... Oh well! Even if its the right way.. No one can reprimand me for too long.. :)) He also knows how to give advice..


"Dapat bigayan. Hindi magtatagal ang friendship 'pag ganun. Dapat Forgive and Forget."


He told me that line... I love the fact that he thinks that way. I'm really grateful to have him as my best friend. He can do unexpected things... Sometimes it surprise me how I see him.. It's different from how other does... As I've said before.. He'll always stay as my best friend. Even if we barely talk or see each other. There will always be that essence of friendship to bind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez