Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, June 8, 2012

Bored-Board

Oh my random thoughts.. I'm beginning to lose control of them... In other word.. NABABALIW nako!! Jeez! They keep on changing like every minute.. And worst comes to worst.. The best thoughts that I wanna jolt down came when there's no way for me to write them down.. Either while I'm taking my bath or somewhere like when I just don't feel like writing or typing... It's kinda creepy cause when I decided to write them down.. They just fade out. Aiish!!

Aigoo!! For the last two days I wanted to blog... But then my mood ran out.. Actually I've been writing this post since like forever! Aiish!! There are lots to say and share but whenever I'm typing like this... My thoughts are flying away...

Hmmm... Let's just talk about my upcoming board exam... Been attending a review class since last month.. But I don't know whether I am reviewing... Hay! Been having a lot of self-doubt these past weeks... KINAKABAHAN si akoooo!!! I have no other choice but to pass this exam... That's what I kept on telling myself... It does help somehow... But sometimes my thinking shifts into what I'll do if I don't pass..? And I can find no answer.. That's why I can't afford to fail... And I will really do anything humaly possible to pass this board exam! This is the next step to reach my dreams.. I've been through a lot.. Ngayon pa ba ko susuko?.. Anyway, giving up was never in my vocabulary. And I'm doing this for a lot of things... I want all of us to pass the board... My batchmates... They're not really been a dear friend... But all those issues was put behind all of us.. We've been through a lot together... And to be honest... Back in St. Scho ND Department... I felt that we were the "pinaka walang kwenta na batch"... That's why we all need to pass... I want our batch to make some change... I want my batch to make our school proud for the last time. May St. Scholastica and St. Benedict guide the four of us upon taking this exam... 100% is our goal.

Of course I'm also doing this for my family... They never really asked me anything... This will be for each one of them who inspired me...

And finally, this is for me... I need this. I want this... And I always get what I want! I want that RND title at the end of my name!!! MOUHAHAHA!!! :)) I just have to trust my self... And of course... All of these will be for my Creator... Through Him I can do anything... With Him in my heart I can face everything. Yes, evrything I do I offer to God. Because everything that I have came from Him.

I can't be stress these next few weeks... And I have to READ! I will do my part and my best! Giving it 100 and 1 percent! Ora et Labora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez