Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I've missed answering stuffs like this. = ̄ω ̄=

1. Spell your name backwards.
- a-l-l-e-i-n-a-d (>^ω^<)

2. Pretend you've had 15 beers. Describe what you would be doing rightnow?
- uhh..  nangungulit :))

3. Where are you right now?
- here on earth Y(^_^)Y

4. What is the closest object to you?
- book (reviewer) na Naka open pero Di binabasa... -_-///

5. Do you talk to yourself?
- Oo.. baliw Si ako eh. ヽ(^。^)ノ

6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
- yeah..haha!

7. Who knows a secret about you?
- if someone knows a secret... then it's a secret no more... <(ˍ ˍ*)>

8. How long is your hair?
- uh..? Not too long, not too short.. :))

9. How much money do have on yourwallet now?
- I don't even have a wallet.. Psh. :))

10. Describe what you are wearing.
- gray T-shirt and green shorts.. ˋωˊ

11. Do you like anyone now?
- yep. I like everyone in their own fancy way... hahaha!

12. When was the last time you lied?
- Now.. because I don't lie. MOUHAHAHA!!

13. When was the last time you cried?
- ow.. last last night... Si WAPPY baby ko kasi eh! Haha!

14. Is your birthday on a holiday?
- yep.. :)) extended holiday actually... :))

15. What do you spend most of yourmoney on?
- hmm.. frappe (*^﹏^*)

16. Last thing you cooked today?
- didn't cook today.. -_-

17. What are you listening to?
- my grams' rant.. :P

18. Why is the sky blue?
- because it is. Live with it! :))or try to Google it! Lagi may sagot un Si pareng Google! (^O^)

19. What do you do when you first wakeup?
- look at the clock and check the time.. ╯ω╰

20. Where is your cell phone?
- here in my hand.. ˋωˊ

21. Have any regrets?
- none.. haha.. (^O^) what's done is done.

22. Do you use an alarm clock?
- nah.

23. What is your cellphone network?
- making great things possible: globe.

24. Single?
- Yup.. and happy! *wink*

25. You have load?
- Naka line ako eh... :))

26. When do you give your cell number to someone?
- pag kaylangan lang..  :))

27. What do you feel when someone asked you your number?
- Wala.. meron ba dapat mafeel??  Siguro pag crush ko nanghingi kikiligin ako.. pero pag hindi..?  Tss..  what's there to feel? Ah! feeling ko may kailangan sila.. :))

28. Have you tried asking someone their number?
- Oo naman.

29. What's on your mind right now?
- BE

30. Spell out your whole name.
- D-a-n-i-e-l-l-a *^▁^*

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez