Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Starbucks Experience



I used to ignore coffee. As a child, I totally do not understand why some people drink it. Then one sunny day, my uncle brought me to this coffee shop where all the people are smiling at me; greeting me like they're so pleased to see me. And from that moment... My heart starts to pump Starbucks caffeine in my system.


I have been a Starbucks enthusiast ever since. My grams always scold me whenever I buy coffee in Starbucks for a hundred plus bucks. Some people say that I'm such a spender and that they don't understand why I am addicted to a pricey thing like it. Well, they don't have to understand it. Please! When did I ever explain myself?


But I am not addicted to Starbucks. I love it. There's a hella big difference. The warmth that envelops my whole being whenever I drop by to any Starbucks store is way beyond unexplainable. It isn't just about the pricey  coffee. It's about how you feel "home" whenever  you step inside the store. The fact that you're welcome to a place is such a big impact.


Every time I visit Starbucks, there came a point that I told myself: "I want to share the warmth that I feel." 'Twas my high school dream to be a part of Starbucks. How does it feel to be the one giving the warmth to every people that visit? And I vowed that one day I'll try working there. I graduated high school, finished my college degree and got bummed after taking and passing my board exam... Surfing the net as usual when I suddenly remember that I'm curious about how the partners work.

Curiosity killed the cat. One fine evening, just one night after I sent my resumé online, i received a text message inviting me for an initial interview, and to put it in a nutshell, I was hired. My first ever job. The moment I started working, I just knew that it's not what I want to do for the long run. The passion was there, but the patience... Well I don't have lots of that thing and unfortunately I ran out of it.


No regrets, only lessons learned. Why.. Of course no regrets! My experience as a Starbucks partner was beyond overwhelming. A dream come true for me. It was not perfect and not always fun... But it was great. I met great people in the presence of my Starbucks partners... My team P. Star. I love them to bits! haha! Guess will never forget them ALL. Hail and praises to all of them. I salute their patience and smiling faces. Missing them so bad right now. Then there are those annoying pieces of sh!ts as well... I don't want to speak ill... SO, let them rest in peace. Shoot! I did not just say that?!.. HAHAHA! Well, they're better off... Dead. :O I'm so mean right now... :) The devil inside me is unleashed! Goodness gracious! I'm sorry, I can't help it... Their faces are flashing in my head and just remembering them pisses the hell out of me. :P

 All right.. So much for that. Gotta get a grip on the evil me. HAHAHA! Starbucks is a people company. It aims to please like my Mr. Grey. Too bad for me I am not a people person and I hate pleasing those abusive ones. But I love Starbucks and we're perfect for each other... But not all perfect are good. And sometimes, you can't be your best self with the one that you love. That's the time when you have to let go. Blah. It's just me. 



It's not just about the pricey coffee... It's always gonna be about the satisfaction and warmth that somehow someone behind that drink, brings to you. It might not be verbal. and most people won't get it... But it can be felt... By a heart that loves. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez