Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, February 7, 2013

This Line Struck the Sh!t Outta Me

The best thing you could give someone is a CHANCE.

Kahit paulit-ulit..? Kahit Sa tingin mo masyado nang naabuso?..  Ewan ko. Hindi ko na alam. Masyado nang madaming nangyari. Siguro nga lalabas na sobrang babaw ko... At napaka walang kwenta kong kaibigan. Who cares?.. Think and say whatever you want about me... I wouldn't give a damn. Wala naman kayong alam Sa nangyari eh. Hindi namam kayo yung nakaramdam ng naramdaman ko. Ang hirap Sa mga tao Sa paligid sobrang galing magsalita at manghusga... Palibhasa wala naman talaga silang alam. Diba nga "it's easier said than done"? O, di ko nilahat ha... Basta! Sawang-sawa nakong makinig Sa mga kasinungalingan. I've had enough. Sabi nga nila diba "The only people you need in your life are the ones who need you in theirs." Clearly she doesn't need me. Why would I be so pathetic chasing after a friendship that's been abused and neglected? Tanggap Kong ako yung masama. Ok nako dun. Ako na yung nag give-up. Fine. But she's the reason behind it all. Magiging sinungaling ako kapag sinabi kong di ko namimiss Ang presence nia... Oo namimiss ko sya. And I will miss her forever. Siguro nga hindi nmn ako galit Sa kanya. I'm just making a big deal out of this sh!t. We both does anyway. Oo magkakaayos. Well, maayos nmn... I mean there's nothing to fix. It's all good. But it will never be the same.

Chance you ask?.. She had tons of that... I'm the one who doesn't have a single bit. And how can you give what you don't have?

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really,really,really,really, really really really,really,really, really, don't care.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez