Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quotes to Die For

Sometimes I wish I could just erase parts of my memory. Then when I sit and think about it.. Those things have made me who I am today.


I saw you, I wanted you, I got you, I liked you, I loved you, I lost you, I miss you.


Of course I like the whole single, party, fun thing. But sometimes, I wouldn't mind the whole cuddling, holding hands, I'm-his-girl thing.


I'm not even gonna get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of.


There's always some truth behind: Just kidding, Knowledge behind: I don't know, Emotion behind: I don't care & Pain behind: It's okay.


I know there’s something between us. Whatever that something is, I know it's there and I know he knows too.


I know a lot more than you think I know. I just keep it to myself to save the trouble of an argument.


The truth? I tried as hard as I could. I took as much as I could take. I put up with all I could. And it still wasn't enough.


I'm not a bitch. You just can't accept the fact that I stood up for myself.


Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. I wonder if you feel the same way.


I am strong enough to forgive you, but I'm not stupid enough to trust you.


If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.


The most painful & worst possible types of goodbyes, are the ones that are never said, or never even explained.


You caught me staring, but I caught you staring back.


I never stopped loving you. I just stopped showing it.


Don't judge me. I know about pain, I've done been through more shit than you can even relate to.


I wanna stay mad, because I don`t wanna be sad. And if I stop being mad, I'll forgive him..And I don't wanna do that.


No I don’t think you’re a jerk. I prefer degrading-son-of-a-bitch-who-needs-a-reality-check.


When I say I don’t care, chances are I care too much.


It’s tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it’s even tougher when you have to pretend that you don’t mind.


I love you. You drive me crazy when you try not to. You make me laugh when I feel like I'm going to fall apart. You're the only one I want.


Everytime I think I am finally getting over you, it is like you know it, and then have to pop back into my life again so I can't forget.


You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine.


Just because we're not close anymore, doesn't mean I don't care about you.


I'm fake because I'm always smiling. I'm a bitch because I don't deal with your bullshit. I'm a liar because I don't tell you everything. I'm self centered because I am happy with who I am. I'm rude because I don't bow down to you. I'm annoying because I'd rather be be alone than be with people. I'm a loser because I don't fit in with your friends. I'm weird because I don't dress the way you do. I'm naive because I'm younger than you. I'm ugly because I don't look like a barbie. Don't try to tell me who I am. Because I already know. :)


They all know and even though I'm embarrassed, I can't help but smile when they all say "you love him".


I am not the kind of girl that thinks a guy is the answer to everything...I'm just tired of being alone.


Don't you hate it when you cry over things you can't have? When you were a little girl it was that special toy. Now, it's that special boy.


I stopped showing what I really feel even if you still mean the world to me..because I realized you’re not worth the fight anymore.


Someday, you'll realize how much you cared about her and how amazing she was. But, she'll already be with the guy who always knew.


The hardest thing to do is watch someone you love, love someone else.


Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.


We both know life is too short. Too short to waste a single second with anyone who doesn’t appreciate and value you.


Even after saying a million times that I am over him, I find myself wondering if I really am.


I can't really tell if you are really flirting with me, or just being extra friendly.


It's not even the fact that you're not mine. It's the fact that you led me on for all that time.


When you're feeling lonely, look up at the moon. Somewhere, someone is staring at the same moon, feeling lonely too.


When you finally get something good, enjoy it. Don't go on trying to get something "better".


Life is about chasing after the things you truly think are worth it. Even if they don't happen.


Take nothing but photos. Leave nothing but footprints. And kill nothing but time.


My prince charming is on his way, he's stuck on traffic.


I hate the fact that you say you miss me, but you do nothing about it.


Maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you're going and just enjoy where you're at.


You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.


All this time I was wasting, hoping you would come around. I've been giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down.


As long as I still feel something, it's not over. And believe me, sometimes I wish it was. But it's not. I can feel it.


After a while, you just want to be with the person who never fails to make you smile.


I'm the girl your ex will hate, the girl your mom will love, and the girl you'll want to be with forever.


Sometimes I look at u & u look back at me but then u look away, like you're afraid of what might happen if u stare for just a 2nd longer.


Yeah, I'm over you. But I still have you on my msn list and I still smile when you sign on.


There isn't an hour that goes by, close to a minute, without the thought of you somewhere in it.


I've finally figured it out. You're avoiding me because you can't face it. You like me and it scares you doesn't it?


I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!


A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.


When I grow up, I want a son first, then a daughter, So my son would beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.


People say you don't know what you've got until it's gone...truth is, you knew what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it.


Right now, someone you haven't met is out there wondering, what it would be like to meet someone like you.


You said "I`ll never hurt you, I`ll never make you cry" I must admit darling, you told the perfect lie.


I want to be the girl he is up all night thinking about & the girl that he’s telling his guys about saying, “I think I love her.”


My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.




If everything happened when and how we wanted it to, nothing would be worth waiting for.


I want him to come up behind me & wrap his arms around my waist, to catch me off guard & whisper "I love you."

Every time I trust somebody, they show me why I shouldn't.

I guess when it comes down to it, i`m grateful for feeling pain. If it wasn't for the hurting, i would never have grown stronger.

I'll always love you, but that doesn't mean you can take my heart for granted.

Nothing hurts more than realizing you meant everything to me, but I meant nothing to you.

It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.

I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day & how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind. I miss our conversations.

Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask.

Don't ever think you're nothing because somewhere along the line, there's going to be someone who thinks you're everything.

The habit of staring at someone can lead to either two serious consequences: Intense addiction with paranoia and falling in love.

Mistakes occur and that’s life. But repeating the same mistake over and over again? That’s stupidity.

God placed our heads above our hearts so that we can think over what we feel.

I know we’re good friends but you mean a little more than that to me.

It really sucks not being able to trust your best friends. And losing a best friend is harder, but sometimes it's what you have to do.

I wish you weren't in my dreams. Then again, I'd need something to dream about.

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed.

I'm scared. Completely terrified actually. Scared of what will happen if I see you again & scared of what will happen if I don't.

It kills me to know you're online but won't talk to me. I realize I don't mean anything to you anymore & maybe I never really did.

Don't be scared if a fat guy in a red suit comes into your room at night & throws you in a bag. I told Santa that i wanted you 4 Christmas.

It scares me how easily everyone can move on so fast. How what once meant so much, can be forgotten like it meant nothing.

The scariest thing about memories is thinking you're going to forget about them.

You know why it's hard to be happy? It's because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad.

Stop with the bullshit. If you want to be my friend, be it. If you don't, goodbye. It's as simple as that.

Just because we don't talk as much doesn't make me not care. You're always on my mind.

Oh, did I mention when I see you it stings like hell? Due to the fact that we could have something that'll never happen.

It's so hard to want something so much, and knowing you can't have it just makes you want it more. Yeah.That's how I am with you.

We just have to accept the fact that people are going to stay in our hearts even if they don’t stay in our lives.

It's not what I feel for you, It's what I don't feel for anyone BUT you.

& here's the honest truth -> i'm still in love with you

The hardest thing to do in life is pretend you don't love someone when you do.

I believe in second chances. I just don't think everyone deserves them.

Feelings change, memories don't.

Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts.

A heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it's like a feather falling, & the only person who can hear it is you.


One day, your name just didn't make me smile anymore.

Dear best friend, Remember the times we stayed up crying and all those laughs we shared and we never let a boy get us down, remember how we would neverargue over the silly things; look at us now. Sad how distance tore us apart. It’s sad how we barely talk anymore, it’s sad that I’m that the only one who seems tocare.

Just because we don't say certain things...doesn't mean that we don't feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez