Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rated-R

R for ROSE ANN DE GUZMAN... She's my best friend... :) I met her.. Most probably 8 years ago... And well, 8 years ago.. We were nothing but plain strangers... I don't know how it happens.. It just did.. You know that thing they call destiny..? Yeah, I guess our friendship is destined to be. I mean, everything falls into perfect places without exerting that much effort.. Nor trying actually.. Blah blah blah.. Nuf of these cheesy intros... :))

Hahaha!! Well the main purpose of this post is to greet my best friend.. So, hi Rose Ann!! :D yeah that's it.. Byeee!!

Just kidding.. Hahaha!! Well, it's 11:07 on my clock.. (I'm not doing the math!) when the clock strikes midnight it's gonna be her birth day!!! So.. Yeah.. I want to greet her a HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTH DAY!!! :D (count the word that was repeated nth time... that's how old she is this year... ^_^v)

So.. I'm not actually good in public messages... Or speech.. I mean I hate attention.. That's why I prefer writing a letter/e-mail or sending private messages.. But that's too common nowadays... Greetings in fb are also nonetheless well.. Common. And I don't find it special in any way.. So exerting some efforts won't hurt. Though I know my best friend will be bored with this post.. Hahaha!! I wonder if she'll even read this crap.. But anyhows, I'm still doing it.. Actually I don't have anything to say anymore.. I was just with her yesterday.. And I was just texting her a while ago.. And I just greeted her actually.. But this is my first time making a greeting post.. (So, feel free to feel special my dear best friend.)

Hay! This girl is one of the VIPs in my life... She should know that by now... She's the one who's been beside me all along... But sometimes, I'm getting scared by her presence.. This is what she doesn't know.. Sometimes I found myself too vulnerable in front of her... I'm done being left behind by the people I trust and treasure most... I've had enough of that drama.. And her presence scares me in a way that I think too much... See, I'm definitely not a nice person.. I can be mean as a devil if I want to... I'm not the "best friend" someone will want to be theirs... And there are those particular times that I wonder whether or not she's getting fed up with me... Sometimes I want to ask her when is she planning to leave me behind... I'm paranoid like that... (why does my tears keep falling...?! >_< Dammit!) Oh well! she made me cry as well yesterday... Hahaha!! Haynako Rose Ann!

Whether I need someone to talk, or I just wanna listen, and even just to stay quiet.. She's always been around.. I consider myself lucky to have her as my best friend. I am not a friendly person... But having a few TRUE friends are enough for me.. You don't quite met them everyday right..? :P

To my dear best friend, happy birth day!! I think I said that quite enough huh..? :) And well, thank you... For being what I need you to be when I need you. And for staying amidst my stubborn attitude of "pushing people away.." You're not oblige to stay forever though... But you're welcome to.. :) Just give me a hint if you don't want me anymore... Ok not hint, say it in my face.. I mean at least have a decency to say goodbye and don't just leave like everything will go back on how they used to be.. Cause they won't once they're gone.. Aright..? Don't be like those people who are coward to face their decisions.. And thank You as well for being my "map".. I don't have sense of direction! You know that very well.. Haha! Many, many thanks!!

Remember what I told you before..? That I'll always be here for you..? You know that that's full of sincerity ayt..? You can always count on me..ΓΌ I wish you everything you wish for... I love you my best friend! Cheers for a long happy life and for the fulfillment of our dreams! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez