Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Week of Mourning

"How many times do I have to tell you that you should stop being so generous by giving your phone away?"
-Myself to me

Ang weird ko ever! hahaha!!! Hay. So, it's been a week huh..? One week had passed since the worst day of my existence... May 11, 2012... The day I felt so naive, gullible, stupid and foolish.. All of that I felt in one day... Terrible.. Terrible day indeed. I hate that feeling. Geez! So.. What happened? I lost my four month old baby... My iPhone 4S.. I lost a part of my soul.. Because that isn't just a phone for me... That was a big part of me... But it's gone.. All because I'm a big damn fool.. I won't go into details.. I don't want to remember it in details... It's too tragic.

"Everything happens for a reason."

That's the only phrase I held onto... I loved that phone... As I've said it wasn't just a phone... It wasn't just another gadget... Pampered nga yun eh.. Sobrang mahal ko yun! Pero wala eh.. Ang tanga ko kasi to the nth power! Sobrang miss na miss ko na nga sya eh... But I can't do anything anymore.. What's done is done.. What's lost is gone. My four months with my baby is priceless. Maybe I sound so materialistic... I don't care. But there's always more to me than meets the eye.. That phone was a gift... It's the only thing that made my last birthday special.

So yeah.. It's been a week... I've been coping... But not recovering.. Mas lalo pa yata akong naging anti-social... Di nako nagfe-facebook or Twitter... Ewan ko.. Ayoko n dito sa earth... Or should I say dito sa reality... Kasi... Ang daming manloloko.. Nakakatakot nang magtiwala at tumulong... Kaya ayun.. Napadpad ako sa mundo ni WaPpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez