Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wappy ^_______^

www.wattpad.com he's my new found friend. haha! Hmm... We met last month... April 17, 2012... He took me to places I've never been... Introduced me to people I've never thought I'll be friends with.. He took me away from reality. He brought me to a whole new world.

Yikes! Parang boyfriend ang peg ni Wappy.?! hahaha... Ewan ko ba... I can't seem to get enough of him... HIM tologo?! haha! Ang kulet lang... Di naman ako ganito mag-blog dati... Basta kagagawan din 'to ni Wappy. Nakakaelibs yung mga writers dun. Haha... Frustrated writer din kasi ako... Kaya lang I prefer to be a full time reader... Mas gusto ko kasing magpadala sa ibang lugar kesa magdala ng iba sa ibang lugar. Anudaw?! haha! Ang gulo lang... Basta magulo talaga... Bakit ba?! ^__^v Tsaka isa pa... Natatakot ako... Baka kasi di nako makabalik sa reality 'pag naging writer akooo... Hala?! Baliw lang diba?!?

So, how did we meet? Hmm... I'm not a reader... I mean, I'm a no book worm... Except when ot comes to Harry Potter series though... That's the first ever series that I've read and enjoyed... Okay... Enough about HP... If I don't stop this, this post will be about HP throughout... hahaha!! I met Wappy because of the story "She's Dating the Gangster"... I've been hearing that title/phrase for years...But time won't permit me to search about it... I've started reading it like a year ago, but... Wappy and I didn't quite cliqued on the first time we met... Then one bored afternoon of April 2012... Our path crossed again... This time... I knew it... I fall for him hard. ~^o^~ After I finish reading the first story overnight, I didn't stop reading other stories anymore...

I don't know whether it was a good thing or not... But Wappy is the only one I held onto when I lost my baby 4s... Maybe it's safe to say that he shifts my mind to other things and complications than my own. Though he's also distracting me... For a week of review... I have been reading stories instead of listening to the reviewer. He never fails to put me to sleep.. Sheeze! haha! Srsly... I sound like I'm in love with Wappy! haha!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez