Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, August 16, 2012

RIP My Feline Friend, Rain



RIP Rain. May 2, 2012-August 16, 2012 


My cat named Rain died this afternoon... I guess she's the first pet that died in our care.. or so the first one I'll remember...



Rain is the daughter of my original cat MiHo. She was born with three sisters... Her fur like her mom is pure white... And there's this song with a lyrics that goes "I heard her face was WHITE as RAIN"... and I love rain. That's how she got her name... At first, I prefer her siblings over her... Because dirt easily accumulates in her eyes and nose.. But as time goes by, I found myself closer to her than any of the other three... Practically because it's been my hobby to clean her face.
She has this hazel left eye and blue right eye.


She's a sweet little Kitty. My dog Saudia and her always play around. And she's like a squirrel! She loves to jump on people. One time she jumped on me and her nails scratch my thigh! I was so pissed that I managed to throw her away... But after a minute or so.. She went close to me and I can't help but hug her and say sorry for throwing her. Yeah she's sweet like that.

I feel like I'm an irresponsible pet owner. I left her. ToT She was vomiting since yesterday morning.. But I just let her be like that I thought that she'll be ok like her mom... But I though wrong. TToTT This noon I came home and find her in a pitiful state. She can barely move..  When you look at her you'll thought that she's dead if not only for her ragged breathing you'll not think that she's still alive... I made her eat sugar and she responded. I talked to her and ask her to wait for me... Because I'll just buy her meds... When I came back she's still there. She waited for me... I made her drink the medicine that I bought and the hydrate solution that I made... Then I left her again... For the second time I thought that she'll get through it. I thought that she'll live and be hyper again. And for the second time... I thought wrong. My papa texted me at about 5 o'clock in the afternoon... only to tell me that Rain is dead. I was devastated. I feel so bad for her. And my feeling worsen because I can't give her a decent grave. T___T
Papa said that maybe she's not meant for us. But I hope in her little time, she enjoyed her stay with us. I love her. And I'll definitely miss her. Thank you  and goodbye dear Rain... We love you... We miss you.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez