Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So?

I'm the most boring person alive! Oh gee! This'll be a random post.. Why?... Cause I just felt like it! Aiish! I'm so pissed.. Was planning to catch up on my fave TV series.. But for Pete's sake! The video keeps buffering every now and then! It's been an hour already! Holy sheez!

So? How's my life??.. Well... I'm kinda bored with it. I'm such a lazy brat.. Actually it took me forever to make a blog... Though I can grab my iPad, my phone or my lap top anytime, I just can't! I dunno to me self. Damn. There's so much going on in and out of my head... There's so much to do but I'm so bummed to do it all... It sucks to be me. How many times have I planned to quit blogging..? Countless. But here I am.. Still blogging. Weird eh?..

Psh. As if someone's reading this? Well I don't care... It's just my effin' way to vent things out. Yeah, whatever... Okay,  just ran out of words to say.. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez