Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Little Bit Too Much

This is so freaking nonsense.. As ALWAYS! Haha! Geez! I don't know.. My long time BFF dropped by today after her long absence from my life due to her persistent disease that you guys call "romantic relationship". Haha! The EFF. Napaka bitter ko diba?! Psh. Pahingi nga kasi ng ka romantic relationship dyan! LOL.

Ok, let me clear this up... I AM NOT JEALOUS that I don't have a boyfriend of my own. Please! Haha! Yeah fine, I'm jealous. I'm not denying that... But it's mainly because I felt FORGOTTEN and TAKEN FOR GRANTED. Psh. Peste yang mga lalaki na yan... Mang-aagaw ng best friend! Lagi ko na lang nararanasan 'to. And I fcuknig hate it! I'd rather chose to be harmed physically or even be stab in the back (literally and idiomatically) by someone I don't know, than this feeling of being forgotten and LEFT BEHIND by someone whom you considered your best friend.. Who promised you that she's always be around no matter what.. Whom you shared your secrets with. Whom you thought will stick around when no one will even bother to talk... Whom you thought you'll have when the rest of the world turn its back on you. It just sucks you know?

Now, I'm not just talking about my long time BFF here in this post. As I've said lagi ko na lang nararanasan 'to. Haha! Yeah, I know I sound freakishly selfish and possessive and whatever else. I don't care. I can't help but to feel this way eh!

Siguro nga I'm not on the right place to talk bad about the people in love... I don't have the right practically because I've never been into a romantic relationship before. There're just few flirtings and crushes... But no more than that. Sucks to be me huh? I still belong to the NBSB club. Or maybe I'll belong to the NBTD (No Boyfriend Till Death)... Haha! Siguro nga kaya feeling ko forgotten, left behind and taken for granted ako is because I've never really tried to be where they are. Ganun ba kasaya yun? Na talagang yung mundo mo iikot na lang sa kanya hanggang sya na yung maging mismong mundo mo at makalimutan mo yung iba na nasa paligid mo?! Ganun ba kasaya yun? Na kaya mong mabuhay mawala man lahat sa'yo 'wag lang siya?! Siguro... Oo. Katulad sa mga nababasa ko... Laging silang dalawa lang yung nag-e-exist. But this is the real life. Pero katulad padin ng mga kwento, hindi lang naman yung taong karelasyon mo ang kailangan mo para mabuhay ka... May mga ibang characters din dun noh! Sa iba nga mas nakaka-in love pa yung ibang characters kesa sa bida eh. Dito pa kaya sa totoong buhay?! Psh.

Tas eto pa mas nakakainis eh... Eh di kinalimutan ka na nga and such.. Tas pag nasaktan sya... Pag gumuho yung mundo nia... Tatakbo sa'yo... Syempre to the rescue ka. BEST FRIEND ka eh. Tapos after the rants, cursing, cussing and all... Makikipag balikan lang dun sa pesteng mundo nia!? Bad trip to infinity and beyond eh. Sarap sabunutan! Then again... Wla akong karapatang husgahan sila. Hindi naman eh. Nakakairita lng tlga pag ganun. Mukha kang tanga na nagalit dun sa lalaki tas wala lang pala?! Nakaka "What the fck man?!" eh diba?!?

Point? Hmm.. Wala naman... Siguro this is a lesson... Para in the future, 'pag may ka romantic relationship nako... Eh di hindi lang sakanya iikot mundo ko. Or maybe gagayahin ko na lang din sila... I'll fall in love and forget the rest of the world including them. Ganti-ganti din 'pag may time. Diba?! Pero teka.. Tongueina madaming time eh... Wala lang opportunity and PROSPECT. hahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez