Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, April 22, 2013

Date with Buko

Have you ever had a best friend who always gets on your nerves and gives you entirely no choice but to fight with her? Over and over and over again just because of the same-unexplainable-petty reasons? Well I have one, and much that I wanna kill her most of the times... I love her still from bits to pieces! I'm sweet like that. Hahaha! Ooh.. Perfect song for her: Love the Way You LIE. Peash bebe! hahaha! Why haven't I thought of that until now?! LOL

So.. It's been a while since we hang out together.. You know with just the two of us and such... But last April 18, 2013 we kind of went out on a date... Well not exactly planned date... She just made up with a mess she did to me... Haha! Forgiven...? Fine. Forgotten? Hmmm.. We'll see if I'll be able to. :))

So anyways... It's been what 4 days ago..? And I'm not planning to jolt down everything.. Just you know.. The highlights of it and all. Summary as to book report. Psh. Technical! I miss school!! WAAAAH! Segway. Psh. Whatever! Let's go back to Buko Pandan Date 2013!!!

See I badly want a pink hair dye... So we went to some place she knew that sells some. But. People nowadays... They don't want me to be happy! T__T The pink hair dye is out of fcuknig stock!

Me: (talking to Cza) Sabi mo may pink dito eh!!! >__<
Ate Tindera: (epal much) Meron naman po. Out of stock lang.
Me: (in my head.. MEANIE ME ACTIVATED) Leshe di ikaw kausap ko wag ka sumasabat! >:|

Meanie Me... Wahahaha!! >:)) Sheezenit! Result for my stubbornness and misery to find a pink hair dye?! 2-3 hours of walking and searching for one that will suffice. Haha! I'm a brat..? *roll eyes* Born to be! >:))

Anyhows, it's a good thing we roam around.. Because if not... We will not be able to see the most amazing tarpaulin that I have ever seen in my existence... Ganda ng font eh... Angas ng color combination... Nakalagay??? Di ko na matandaan.. Pero this is the remarkable word: BED SHIT. Yes caps lock! :)) they're selling all sizes of bed sheets yata... Basta something like that! Tapos ayun fail yung spelling nila instead of SHEET... SHIT talaga. Fck. Ang awesome ng moment of laughter naming dalawa nun! :))

That's actually the highlight... Bed shit amputa.. Rawr! Asar much! :)) So yeah we talked over frappuccino just like what we often do since our friendship started.. Talked about these and that.. Itsy bitsies of gossips... Then.. We played BASKET BALL! Well, not really basket ball the sport.. Just the shooting thing at arcades... You know!? Haha! It's been a while since I last do that... Hmm.. Finally? The most unforgettable moment of our date: Fish Ball Craze. I finally satisfied my craving! Hahaha!!! We've seen it all through out the day.. But I keep on passing out because I thought she don't eat stuffs like that... But when we were finally on the street near her house, the temptation gets to me. Besides she said she'll eat along with me.. And, taadaa! We ate fish balls on the street! Yay! Saya-saya!!! :)) She walked me home... Well not really home.. Just until where the bridge is... She walked me to the bridge?.. hmm, whatev. That's how our date ends. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez