Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Meeting SGWannabe in Flesh

April 13, 2013
Book launch and fan signing of She's Dating the Gangster at National Book Store Festival Supermall.

It was unexpected. I mean, I really did not plan to go there that day. I read Ate Bianx tweet last Monday (April 8, 2013) about the deets on the said event. I ignored it. Practically because of two reasons: 1st: I don't have anyone to go with 2nd: the venue's far away from home and I suck at commuting and directions.

Then came Saturday... The day of the event. Stuck at home because I just recovered from a two day heavy fever sh!t. I was supposed to rest and regain my strength... But, being the hard headed girl that I am... I did something else. I traveled from Tondo to Alabang! I really don't know what's gotten into me. I suddenly wanna go there... So yeah.. I went there!

I've been an unfaithful best friend because I didn't tag my best friend along with me. Haha! But it wasn't my fault! We've agreed that we'll buy the book TOGETHER.. But she bought it alone for herself... I tried to find myself a copy but... It's out of stock in most bookstores... And they break my heart every time they tell me that they don't have anything for me. :( Then I read Ate Bianx post on her fan page... That there'll be books available at the venue! So I did not think twice... I decided right away that I have to go and buy the book and meet Ate Bianx no matter what.

And in my most fortunate state... I was at the first fan signing event of Miss Bianca Bernardino and together with her is the flesh of her story's protagonist Miss Athena Dizon. ❤ I made bawi din to my bhezzt lovebabe... I asked Ate Bianx to write a little something for her and she did. :) Ate Bianx is so nice and lovely! She's so down to earth as well. :)

But it wasn't easy going there.. Oh the sacrifices I make for my obsession... Haha! I took a cab to get to the venue. That's my easiest way there. And it costs me big bucks. Hay! Why the hell am I born without a sense of direction?! Poor me.. :( Namulubi ako sa taxi! Bwiset! >:(

Then again... It's quite worth it loves! I get to give my favorite author a letter, shook her hand, kissed and hugged her, got a hard copy of my fave story with her signature and a simple touching message. I was totally hooked with SDTG and it really was worth it for me. ❤

I got home safe and sound padin naman... I asked my college best friend to come over to hang out for a bit and she taught me how to get home in a cheaper way. Gosh! The fare that I paid on the way home was not even a quarter of the fare that I had with the cab! Then again.. I'd be lost if I didn't took the cab to get there.. So, yeah. Still worth it.

UPDATE: April 15, 2013

I gave ate Bianx a post card that contains these message:

Hi Ate Bianx!

There's just too much a word can say... And I can't find words to say... Haha! I guess congratulations would be appropriate! :) And thank you of course! For bringing Kenji and Athena to our world! ❤ Keep up the good work, good luck and God bless. ^_____^
"SDTG is my modern Romeo and Juliet minus the protagonists' stupidness. :P"

❤ Lots,
Daniella

And my penmanship sucks at that post card big time! I wrote it inside the cab on my way to the venue and its not a good thing... It makes my penmanship worse! Though I'm not making an excuse because my penmanship really sucks... But hey! Ate Bianx took a picture of it together with the gorgeous things she had received that day and posted it on her IG and twitter! Looooove! ❤❤❤






No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez