Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Everytime I read Quotes... I remember YOU


I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one morning and not miss him anymore. I'll finally understand that when he broke my heart it was for a reason, one I just don't understand yet, but when I do I'll know that he messed up and not me.
don't give up when your own fact is someone else's fiction.-chuck bass


In literature there are thousands of endings... Some happy, some sad... Some end with a twist. Some stories open the door for something more... And then there are fairy tale endings where the girl gets her prince; and endings that turn you introspective about your own lives and your place in the world. And then there's the ending that you saw coming a mile away and yet somehow still takes you by surprise.
-x o x o gossip girl



A golden rule to live by, to keep us girls on track: NEVER love a player, cause he'll NEVER love you back.
To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do own the arms to offer you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's hurting to see you smile again
Fact: Approximately two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss. Some scholars speculate this preference starts in the womb.

If Someone wants to be a part of your life, they will be there. Don't bother saving a spot for someone who won't make the effort to stay.
 you existed in my past. That's why I can't stop looking back, because you were there with all of our sweet memories
It's like everytime I take a step away from you, something is pulling me back
Loving you, I thought you cared for me, but you never did. I felt you Loved me, But you never did. I liked when you talked to me, but you just wanted attention. I Love when you ignore me now, I just cant stop Loving you..
"We can fight for hours, even days about something so stupid and pointless, but at the end of the day, I always find myself running back to you."
One day you'll look back and realize how much I truly cared for you. But when you do, it'll be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez