Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lip Lock.KISS.Smooches :*

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other...

I don't know... but I love kissing... Haven't got my first one yet... So I don't actually know if  I'm a good kisser... But I would love to kiss! :| Too bad there's no one to lock my lips with... Well.. a friend of mine put this in my mind: "Give your first kiss to someone whom you truly love and who truly loves you." But it's getting harder to wait... And I'm starting to change my philosophy of "first kiss = true love" to "a kiss is just a kiss"... I just want a kiss. A real sweet kiss... Like the following.. My favorite kisses...♥

Daniel Radcliffe is the love of my life! I grew up loving him... And it will be really awesome if I can kiss him! :*


Bonnie Wright & Daniel Radcliffe (as Ginny&Harry HP6 movie)


Bonnie Wright & Daniel Radcliffe (as Ginny&Harry HP7part2 movie)



Such a lucky fan! I'm envious.. >_< But that's not the only thing I want to do with my Dan... :))




Daniel Radcliffe & Katie Leung (as Harry Potter & Cho Chang HP5 movie)


Bonnie Wright & Daniel Radcliffe (as Ginny&Harry HP7part1 movie)


Rainnie Yang & Mike He Jun Xiang (as Qi Yue & Ah Mon in Devil Beside You, he's my favorite kisser ever!)
















PSH & JGS (Go Mi Nam & Hwang Tae Kyung )
Park Shin Hye & Jang Geun Suk (Etude House CF)

Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.


A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez