Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh boy!

'zup m'blog..? hahaha!! haay! i wanna blog and blog and blog... but i can't seem to do so... i lack some inspiration... whew! i don't know.. i was sitting here in front of my PC like forever but... I can't seem to do anything! Sooner than later I'll be convincing m'self to stop writing this post and sleep! But I'll try not to...

Okay... I'v got a nice topic in here.... I've posted this status in my fb last October 25...
just when i had open the door for my waiting visitor...someone else..an unpleasant one came rushing towards the closing door.. tsssssk!
I don't wanna be particular of anything here... :P But if you know me... You'll get this easily...

The waiting visitor was God in the form of forgiveness... I assume it's quite obvious that the unpleasant one was the devil... In the form of... revenge.

Oh boyyy! I don't really understand me... hahaha!! :)) I wanna gt over this but I wanna get even... Which one should I choose...? Of course it shouldn't be asked...but, I just can't get it... There's a part of me that wanted to be tempted.. And for that, I hate my self. Well.. That day I was confuse of what to do.. But I guess, I quite decided upon it... See, I'm tying to be matured... And revenge was way too childish for me.. But I don't wanna feel old and a bit of a game won't hurt. Bu set all these aside... I believe God has a better plan, it's just up for me to choose which plan I want to work. So yes... I'll choose to give it all to my creator. To God be the glory. I'm done with all the devil's shit! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez