Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Hardest 20 Sentences of My Life

I was asked to write 20 sentences yesterday afternoon... I was in such a mess! Hahaha!!! :)) So it was the last day of my Synthesis (well.. you have to be a Scholastican to understand what was that all about) and I had no sleep the night before because of the paper works that's due that day. The paper works consist of essayS and reflection paperS... So all night long I was writing and writing.. Then it was my brother's retreat so I wrote him a letter as well! I was happily writing my reflection paper...I actually made a 3 pages reflection paper. And when I said I had no sleep I literally meant it. My eyes didn't close that whole night except for blinks that of course I always do (anyone who doesn't?) Now what I was worried about was reporting... I always hated it. And I was worried that I might twist words since my whole mind is quite floating. I didn't even mind the exam afterwards...So reporting was done and all.. it's time for the written exam... It was actually very easy... We were asked to wrote 20 sentences with two concepts that was listed in front of us (did you get that? oh! I'm not explaining! I don't even want to get back to it!). Yes it was very easy. I might have finished first if only I have a conditioned mind... But see, it was the hardest 20 sentences I made! I was out of thoughts and words for the fact that I used my vocabulary the previous night! It was exhausting. Actually I planned to write this post last night... But I didn't quite recover fast from "out-wording" thing! Hahaha!!

The end of the Synthesis was the start of my sembreak! :) Haaay! I can count down but... I don't want to! I'm quite worried about my thesis and oral defense and the board exam! Goodness Gracious! I dunno what else to think whenever I think of these three! But hey! It is my sembreak soooo.... I'll let these thoughts rest. :)

My dear friends... I'm hoping I can catch up on them this sembreak... Whew! Too much plans again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez