Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, November 28, 2011

Busted!

November 26, 2011
8:11 AM


There are things I wanna say but I can't... Well, I can..but I don't want to. Can't get it..? Well.. What's new..? So it's a lovely Saturday morning... But I'm not feeling lovely at all. Got out of the house early and now.. I'm here alone at Starbucks Torre near my school.. And just so you know.. This'll the third time I'll write a blog here about here.. The last was undone.. And I'm not actually planning to have it done anymore.. I lost it.


Anyway.. So what do I wanna talk about right now..? Actually there's nothing.. I just wanna blog. That's all. And this is as you might conclude... Is nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez