Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, November 28, 2011

Every Night's a Starry Nigh

November 25, 2011
11:17 AM


I was never that fond of looking up at a dark sky to look for stars on a starry night... Though I always love those sparkly thingies in the night sky... I guess it's the lack of pace that always hinder me to watch the stars at night.. I live in the city so star gazing was not that great with all the buildings and noise around.

I can't remember why or how or since when I started loving stars... But I love them! I fancy every color and everything that is star-shaped! And since I can't clearly see the night sky with wonderful stars from my room.. I made a night sky of my own with stars on it! Now every night is a starry one! I also love rain and if there's rain there's no stars... But now with my personal night sky... I will be able to enjoy a starry night even if it's a rainy night. I'm just sooo happy about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez