Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mother & Daughter: A Bond That No One Can Break

Woah! So... what's this all about...? I don't know actually... Just some random thoughts that I had for the past years I guess... Then; suddenly I don't know what's next.. See I was out in the supermarket to buy some ingredients for my baking thing... And I saw a girl... Same age as moi I guess.. She's with her mom buying some grocery stuffs or whatever... I don't know what exactly they were doing.. It's not as if I care you know... But... Upon seeing her with her mom... I feel a pang of jealousy. Suddenly I'm on a bad mood. I'm envious. I miss my mama so much. Aiiish! I might sound stupid or reckless but I hate people who take their mothers for granted. It's not like I'm the perfect daughter or something...

Back when she was still here with us we don't always have the chance and resources to bond outside, go to the mall for no reason, have coffee at Starbucks, eat out or any other usual family bonding that we can do now... Basically she sacrificed her life so that we can live ours. I once said in one of my blog post (which unfortunately got deleted together with the old friendster account) that I never envision myself living away from her... Yet here we are... Living miles and miles apart.








It's been 3 years now... since our last hug... Since I felt her skin on mine... It's been tough three years... But we're getting pass through it all.. big thanks to video calls I might say.. I miss her. My mama..My best friend. The foods that she cooks.. The way her laundry smells.. The way she iron our clothes... Our fights.. Yeah I miss that too. I told you I'm not the perfect daughter. We can hate each other... We tend to fight and not talk for days. But still, love is stronger than hate. It's so rare to find a mother who is willing to hear your side of the story... You know when you're allowed to voice out your opinion before you get scolded.. It's a big thing. And I love how my mom listens to my pointless, non-sense arguments... And for the patience whenever I tend to raise my voice towards her... Which I know offends her all the time (And I've discovered where I got that.. Nako ma.. Si papa ang sisihin mo. Pabalang lagi.. Sa knya namen nakuha ni Ex un.. Ewan ko baaa!! haha! Nakakainis diba..?!).

We still had a lot of memories together though... It's just too bad I wasn't too vain plus I don't have the perfect devices to capture all those back then. I felt like I've wasted too much time not taking pictures with my mama but hey... God is good and not so long for now... We'll be together again!

"These things happen when they happen. It's the first lesson of being a parent. Children don't do what you want them to do all the time when you want them to do it. But you love them... anyway." -Eleanor Waldorf (GGS5E5) 
No words can describe how grateful I am to have Mrs. Dolores Velasco-Marquez as my mother. And right now my dream is to be able to cook and bake with her in our own dream kitchen, to go shopping with her, eat out with her, drink and chat over coffee at Starbucks with her and take a lot of pictures with her. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez