Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog... KABOOM!

Hay! It's still summer... So hot! >__< Dammit! I've waited for this time since like hundreds months back... But now that it's here... Hell! I'm dying of boredom!!! I'm a pathetic, complicated loser! Rawr! Whoever agrees can die now... :)) Mouhahaha!!

Hey blog.. I've got a confession to make... I think I wanna stop blogging... But here I am writing a new post... Eh..?! Yeah I'm bored that much... Phew! But seriously.. I did planned to quit blogging.. Just because.... ~___^ But you see I didn't decide to.. So... ^___^v (that's a smiley with a peace sign..)

Holy Shizleberry!! Mouhahahah!! :)) I'm weird.. Oh, I know trust me.. I'm a crazy, weird lady... If that's even possible.. I mean you see.. A lady should be prim and proper.. So.. Whatever! Contradiction is my middle name!.. Why am I explaining...? Geeze! =____=

Okaaay?! This is no fun... I'm currently busy reading... Stories... Love Stories to be precise... Hahaha!! Am reading it on Wattpad using my phone... That's where my precious time is spent.. Whole day & night... Before finding these stories... I said I want to fall in love... Then these stories came... Omgsh...! I AM SO DOOMED!! I knew it! I'm not born to love... Aiiish! >___< Parang sinabi sakin na "Magbasa ka na lang.. Hanggang dito mo na lang mararamdaman ang pagmamahal" Oh no.. No.. No.. NO!!! Why oh why...? I'll still wait for that day... To be able to bring to life the written love story in my heart.. Pfft! Corny... Mouhahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez