Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, April 9, 2012

Uncertainty

April 2, 2012      2:03pm

It's been a week since I graduated from college... Summer vacation began! Actually I just came home from a  vacation trip... And I'll have another vacation trip tomorrow... I can't comprehend... I feel like everything's in a fast phase... I can't seem to hold it still... It's frightening at times... I feel like I haven't really  been living my life... I don't know exactly what my tomorrow could bring... Or what awaits me ahead... Thinking about the future creeps the hell out of me... So better not think about it and await for it.. Just as they say "expect the unexpected"... But just doesn't seem to work... There's a long line of dreams, future plans and goals inside my head... The thing is I don't exactly know how to do them all... And I want them all! I am impatient... But through all these years I learned how to take one step at a time...

I never really had any planned out things or events in my life... I mean.. I take things as they come and eventually these things go my way and that's it! Like... Magic.  :) yes! I believe that life is a magical thing! Though I dunno for real whether it's a good or a bad thing. I mean, it might be a form of laziness if you'll look at it closely. But anyhows... That's just me. *wink*

I was trained to be independent... And I believe I can stand on my own... It just feels so... I dunno.. I feel uncertain about the future... But just as I say... And just as what always happen... Thing will go my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez