Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, April 9, 2012

Summer is a Bummer If You Can't Leave

April 3, 2012
Flight from Manila to Singapore
Day 1 @ Singapore

The continuation of my summer bashing vacation trip! We left our house at quarter to 3 in the morning... Arrived at the airport probably about 20 minutes after 3..  It was an early flight.. 6:45am.. So we gotta check-in two hours advanced.. And we did... After checking in we grab some breakfast (coffees & sandwiches) at Seattle's Best Coffee... I'm not being biased or anything... But Starbucks is still and always will be the best when it comes to service, taste and quality of food... So anyhows, we sat, waited and ate at the lounge near the given gate... And as the boarding time gets nearer, the announcement of using different gate was made.. So we have to walk a long way to get to the new gate.. Aiish! Just as my Tito Obet were saying "cheap carrier, poor service".. Need I say more? Good thing the flight isn't delayed like the last time... Our flight 5J-801 took off at around 6:45am.

I'm on the window seat! As always... I love looking outside the window while the plane's going up, up and away!! I love how the houses, trees, and everything becomes miniature as I go up! And the sea of clouds... They're just too adorable! :P Fluffy, white and lovely! I wanna grab them! Haha!

We arrived at  Changi Airport safe and sound... Breakfast again at Hanis cafe and bakery inside the airport.. Then we acquired our wifi log in informations and taadaaa! Strong wifi connection! Then we ride a cab to get to Costa Sands Resorts in Pasir Ris... Check-in time is around 2pm so we've waited for that... I even fell asleep  in the reception area.. damn! :(

We checked-in at about 2pm.. Long waiting time makes me sick! We left the resorts to roam around the city at about 4 in the afternoon... It was tiring! Then we had our dinner at Orgo... I saw a bunch of macarons by the way... But I just glanced at them... It's painful to leave them behind while they're calling my name... Aiish... Those fragile little piece of heaven...

We got home at around 10:30pm... Prepped before going to bed and it feels like I went to bed at about past 12am... It was a good sleep... But I had a bad morning..รถ

April 4, 2012
Day 2 @ Singapore

Geez! I supposed vacation is for enjoyment and relaxation... But this one doesn't seem one... 'Cause it is stressful! Darn it! I don't even wanna talk about it...

Haay! Whatta tiring day!.. I'm totally exhausted! Start my day bad and it will be bad through out... We took a bus and grab our breakfast at Burger King then we took the MRT, alite, transfer to another train and walked a long walk before getting on the cable car that carried us to Sentosa.. Then we took another bus to finally get in the Universal Studios Singapore... I wasn't in the mood to take pictures and enjoy the place... The first ride I took (Lights, Camera, Action!) made my day even worse! I just changed my clothes and was forced to enter a ride without me knowing that it involves water!!! Geez! I was wet when I got out. What I've enjoyed was the Transformers' ride... And the Battlestar Galactica: Human (red track).. But the  Battlestar Galactica: Cyclon (blue track) made me dizzy... Probably because I took the ride one after the other... Hell! I felt like throwing up after the last ride and while eating lunch.. I was really in a daze so I'm no mood for picture taking.. Luckily there's a show called Water World.. It took about half an hour which what I've needed to worn out my dizziness away..  After the show we just roam around the different places in Universal Studios Singapore.. Like the Far, Far Away and  Madagascar.. Then that's it.. We wrapped up and went off back to the resort.

April 5, 2012
Day 3 @ Singaapore

Hmm.. We roamed around the city this time... Well, for the past two days we always... roam around.. Anyway our first stop for today is the Merlion Park.. Took some pictures then transfer to the Mrina Bay Sands Hotel and bought a ticket to the Sands Sky Park.. Enjoy the view but hate the sun! We had an authentic Chinese dishes for lunch at a Chinese restaurant (which I've forgot the name) in Chinatown... We also saw the largest coin and experienced coin minting. Then we went back to Sentosa Island... We bought tickets to watch "Songs of the Sea".. But the show slot we got was for 8:30 pm... So as we waited we explore the whole island of Sentosa! Then we take our dinner at Food Republic before the show...

The Songs of the Seas was not a blast for me... I've seen the same water effects on a different show... Plus the story line was quite a bore! Anyway the setting is the only good thin...Because it is set indeed on a real beach and not just some pool of water. We went straight back to our resort after the show.

April 6, 2012
Day 4 @ Singapore

Well... we didn't spend this last day in the city... We went early inside the Changi Airport so basically we spend our last day there.Good thing our flight isn't delayed.

That's it for my summer I guess... Well.. I'm looking forward to some other plans I have with my friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez