Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, July 5, 2012

About Me Daw :))

1. What is you favorite color?
> pink, black, bubble gum blue (^O^)
2. What is your favorite Holiday?
>Christmas ヽ(^。^)ノ
3. Do you like thunderstorms?
>yes. ヽ(^。^)ノ
4. Favorite movie of all time?
>Harry Potter baby! (>^ω^<)
5. Do you like someone?
>Yup. = ̄ω ̄=
6. Ever been to a concert?
>Yes.
7. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
>3 piercings no tattoos.
8. Do you love someone?
>YUP. ~^O^~
9. What is your favorite food?
>medium rare steak! (*^﹏^*)
10. Ever rode a horse?
>Once.. but I forgot how it feels! I wanna ride again! -_-
11. Ever rode a motorcycle?
>no.
12. On a sunny day, you're most likely doing what?
>doing what I'm supposed to be doing... ˋωˊ
13. Are you happy?
>Not much..
14. What is your biggest fear?
>snakes and roaches!
15. Ever had your heart broken?
>I don't know... I'm not really sure... :))
16. Are you friendly?
>NO.  As in NO.  :))
17. Ever been in a car accident?
>Not yet.. hoping not to. -_-
18. Have you ever been in love?
>not really... haha! I mean I'm not sure as well :))
19. Do you have trust issues?
>Yeah..
20. Do you get along with your parents?
>yup.
21. Do you get along with your siblings?
>I have only one and yes I get along with him.. :))
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez