Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Euphoric Exaltation


Oh geez! Look at my puffy eyes! Hahaha!!! I was wide awake all night! I don't know.. I just can't contain myself... I didn't know how to react and respond.. I was in euphoric state the whole night! And mind you.. I still am right at this very moment... I wanted to post a blog right after I got the good news.. But I suddenly ran out of words! For Pete's sake! I didn't even know why I'm so speechless! Hahaha!!

I never knew that this is how the idiom "I'm on a cloud nine" feels like... For the first time in my existence... I felt the meaning of the word "contentment". For the first time in my life.. I feel happy and contented with myself.

"Contentment starts with thankful hearts."

Every morning of everyday that message can be read inside my room and I always ask my self: am I contented? When can I ever felt that contentment?

I graduated from college... It was a great achievement for any individual... But not for me... I told myself: unless I pass the board exam I will never feel happy about finishing my degree. For months I've been living with my irregular heartbeat as the day of taking the board exam approaches.. So much worries, stress and doubts reign inside me... Yes I doubted my self.. But I pushed all the negative thoughts away at the back of my mind and think or rather invented positive ones... And taadaa!! I made it out alive! And they say opposites attract??.. Oh no! I'm not going to that argument.. Hahaha!!

Thankful hearts you say?? Oh! My heart is filled with so much gratitude...

First and foremost to God. I can never make it without Him by my side. The night before the exam.. I surrender everything to Him.. I was talking to Him while I was taking the exam and after the exam... I did nothing but to childishly nag and bother Him with the same prayer over and over every millisecond I got... And I feel like a spoiled brat! My Father in Heaven answered my prayers! A simple thank you will not suffice... I actually feel that I don't deserve it.. But He still gave it to me. The word "thank you" can never be strong enough.. I full heartedly offer this achievement to Him! And that in everything that I do.. He may always be glorified. There's nothing impossible with HIM.❤

My family who always believed in me.. Who never cease to encourage me... I am nothing without you. I love you with all my heart and soul. Each one of you were and always will be my inspiration.

To my dearest friends.. Gosh! I don't know how to thank each and everyone of you.. My best friends who's been patiently dealing with me and my mood swings all these years.. Haha! For all who prayed hard with and for me.. I love y'all! A big thank you to YOU!

My professors from SSC and all of my other mentors from the past... For all of you who touched and nurture my mind and heart.. To all of you who never ran out of patience and to all of you who believed in me..Thank you for all the lessons whether in acads or in life.. You're all part of this achievement!

To my three fellow board passers from SSC... We made it! The goal that we set... 100% passing rate for Nutrition & Dietetics department of St. Scholastica's College.. We dreamed and prayed hard together... And we did it! So proud of us!!!

There's no doubt that everything pays off... I loathed my review class because I lost my baby 4S.. I'm not saying that it's worth the loss.. I cried over that phone when I lost it... But then I believe in the saying that when you lose something good.. A better thing will come along. And I can't think of anything better than this achievement. This kind of thing that I can share with everyone around me. It's been the most pure amazing, inspirational,surreal, bizarre, wonderful feeling I've ever felt in my existence...

Okay.. The last sentence on the last paragraph is from my Dan Radcliffe... Hahaha! Mind you.. He's a part of this too! I'm one step closer to him... Yay! MOUHAHAHA!! Call me crazy or whatever but I do love that man!

My Tito told me that the board exam is a test for maturity... Omgsh! I'm matured for real? Hahahaha!! I just can't believe it!

Ms. Daniella V. Marquez, RND

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez