Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, July 27, 2012

Bubblegum Blue ^__*

I'm dazzled with this effin color... I've never liked any color more than pink since I was born.. But this is amazingly different! It's refreshing to my eyes and it soothes my soul... I don't know what's with it actually.. And it's hard to describe it.. I don't know what to call this color.. I tried to google and according to my pareng google it's called turquoise... But it's not for me... Turquoise is more of the ocean blue.. The color of the water.. Close to blue green.. But it isn't what I was talking about.. It's not blue green.. Close enough but no. Then they said its called pastel blue.. But still.. No. Pastel blue is closest to sky blue.. And that's still not it. So I choose to call it bubblegum blue... ^__~

It's weird. I know. But I just fell in love with this color.. It actually happened last May.. I was riding a jeepney and there came a cute guy wearing a shirt with that color.. I build a fascination with that color ever since that day.. It's a color that gets my attention.. And it's a good match with pink! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez