Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, July 15, 2013

Retreat Message

Howdy my dearest blog! After a loooong writer's block.. Here I am making a post... Well according to my title this is a retreat message... When you do message of course you addressed it to someone... Like a letter... Right?.. So, this one is for someone I met just recently but is already occupying a big space in my heart... I don't know why.. But he is so special to me... :") Yep. He. And no.. We're not romantically inclined (ehem.. madami kasing chismosa sa mundo, inunahan ko lang. haha!) He's my lovebabe's cousin... Which makes him my baby... Okay.. Well, I don't really know where the "baby" thing came from... It just happened... He called me baby and I called him baby. And taadaa!! He's my Baby Tommy ^_^ just mine. Not sharing! I told him I'll kill anyone who'll call him baby or whom he'll call baby... I'm possessive like that. And I'm not kidding. O_o

Retreat Message turned into threat message?!.. Hahaha!! Well, I've told him a lot already... Those mushy retreat messages were sent directly in his cp's inbox while he's asleep... Maybe he'll read this after his retreat already... If he'll ever read it anyway... I mean I'm not expecting him to read this long, boring, nonsensical post... But I'll hate him if he won't read this.. >_< Psh. Hahahaha. Kidding. Well this is a first... I mean I don't have anyone to greet "happy retreat" nowadays... And I haven't post a blog about my other guy friends.. Not that I have a lot of friends anyways... But, the post about my guy best friend is not yet done and this is the first time I'll post a blog for a guy. To sum it all up?.. I just want my baby to feel oh-so-special. :") Haha! It's not even his birthday yet... It's just his retreat for Pete's sake!.. And I'm so not actually aware that it is his retreat today... I was just having an evil conversation with my lovebabe about some great stuff when she suddenly mentioned my baby.. She was like "Retreat nun bukas! Txt mo nga wala kase akong pantxt e" Oh diba?!.. Maka utos si ate wagas?!.. Bangasan ko kaya yun?!.. Chosz! Hahaha! Well.. What else is there to say?.. Yeah here goes my message...

Hi Baby! :)

Feeling so special yet?.. Haha! Well, you should because you are. I love you baby! If it isn't too obvious... I don't know why.. Do I need reasons?!.. Haha. Well I'm the most impulsive person you'll ever meet.. I do what I want to do and there's no stopping me once I start something up... You're my best friend's cousin and I so love that cousin of yours... Even if she actually gets on my nerves at times... Or most of the times I guess.. :)) She's the one who knows me too well and I'm not comfortable to anyone as much as I am with her.. Then I met you.. And your other cousins... And I just feel so welcomed and loved... I've never been so attached to people but with you guys... It's different. I love you all to bits and pieces! But you're my favorite!..❤ Don't tell them I said that... :)) Why didn't we met sooner?!.. Haha! I don't know whether it's the alcohol or whatever else... There's just no denying that we clicked so much when we're all drinking... together. :)

our first picture together ^_^
i so love getting wasted with you
I know we don't know much about each other yet... You'll probably hate me when you find out how freak of a brat I am, how mean can I get and how annoying I can be. Or maybe you'll love me more.. :)) Well, we'll go figure it out.. We have all the time in the world baby. Looking forward for our countless alcohol refill sessions together. Haha!

Uhm..? What else did I miss... Hmm.. Yeah the "thank you" part. Well thank you for having me as your one and only baby... :") I told you already right?.. I'm possessive and I don't do sharing. >:) And since you're my one and only baby as well.. Let's straighten things out... I don't want anyone hurting you... I'll kill anyone who tries to... And you don't want me to be a murderer and end up in jail baby... So you shouldn't let anyone hurt you... It's your retreat and I'm talking about murder... Hahaha!! What I'm really trying to say is that be strong enough to forgive people who'll hurt you because no matter how cautious you are there will always be those people who'll try to get you down... But they can't if you won't let them. Remember that. Aright?.. Well... You have me now and I'm always gonna be here exclusively for you baby..❤ Whether you'll want someone to talk to, someone to listen to you, someone to make you feel better, someone to scold you when you did something really stupid or someone you can do stupid stuffs with... You can always count on me. ;) And just so you know.. There are just too few people that I consider special in my life... And you're obviously one of those few so feel free to feel privileged.

That's it!.. I don't really know how to end this... Hahaha! I so love you baby! Enjoy your time with God. As I've said just surrender everything to Him. He'll know exactly what to do. This isn't actually about me.. This is about how God loves you and how special you are because you're His child. Only God knows how thankful I am that He sent you in my life. ❤

PS: I know you love the color green baby that's why the font color of this post is green. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez