Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Erratic Rave





I feel like my 2013 is wearing out too fast... July's about to end! How is this possible?!.. My life had been.. A little bit disoriented over the past months. Hahaha! Sometimes, I don't really know what to do about it... It's quite a good thing I don't have suicidal tendencies. Pft. Hahahaha.






July, July... It's always been my least favorite month... Oh don't ask me why... I don't know either. Haha. Yeah just one of those freaking "me" things... I feel like my heart rode a roller coaster this month... One moment I'm in seventh heaven and next thing I'm in the hidey-hole of blue devils. It's exasperating.






Geez. I'm bored. I don't even know what to talk about. I'm a very private person you know? I don't quite share my raw feeling... To anyone. Yes. I always hold it back... But can you blame me?... It's hard to be real nowadays... People prefer fakes. The society requires a certain degree on faking up yourself. That's why I hate people. :)) I'm sorry no offense meant. Okay let's rephrase that... I hate muggles. I'm a witch y'know?.. Hahaha!






I wanna make this light. I'm dealing with enough hell-raising occurrences already. And I don't quite wanna talk, think and elaborate about them right now.






So what's exactly is there to talk about?.. Honestly? I can't think of anything.. I just wanna do this post.. Uncertain of whatever it is that might slip in my thoughts...






Where am I?.. Haha. In my fave place... Not in my room though. Great. I'm talking nonsense here.. Oh well.. I always do... I mean no! Of corse I'm anything but nonsense. Tch. Whoever disagrees can die now thank you very much.








Then all of you just died. Hahaha. Sesh. Such a cray-cray thing. I need to find something productive to do... Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez