Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Life... Is Way Overrated.

Hmmm... Seemingly fitted title eh? Geez. I'm bored. Can someone just sprung out from out of nowhere and change the way I'm living please??... Yep. This is it. Another lame post. Hello to anyone who'll ever read this. Read at your own risk? Yeah whatev... I'm done with sh!tty intros. :P

So... As per my request... I really do hope someone can change my life. Well, I can change it on my own yes... But, that wouldn't much of a story would it?.. Haha. Let's try to look at some of my favorite literary pieces.. I'm not the classic type, so no I refuse to call my list boring. I'm not saying that classic lits are indeed boring... I just, I find them... Mind-numbing. So yeah it's just me... Don't go harsh on my opinion sweetums.. Why am I even explaining?!.. Guilty much. Ha! I did try to read classic literature... Geez... Always fall asleep on the first page. :P

1. Always first on my list.. Harry Potter. Uh..? Need I say why?.. Please it is my childhood. So no I'm not actually explaining. You know how the story starts... If not, then I suggest you get lost. Haha. Well Hagrid came to Harry's life and announced that: "Yer a wizard 'arry." From there the life of an eleven-year old ordinary boy... Had been filled with magic he never knew existed. Harry's life changes completely.

2. Fifty Shades Series. Oh the obsession. The mighty fine love story of Mr. Grey and Miss Steele. Can you just imagine if Anastasia didn't stumble down on Christian's office? If they never met? Where would the pleasurable desires be?.. They have changed each other life... In so many different ways... And that's what I love about this series... The depth of their story. Its not just about the kinky-fuckery... A good reader looks beyond that.. And yes, I am a good reader. This is one of the best love stories ever written that I've read... Not that I read tons anyways. :P So yeah, one day they met unexpectedly and it changed their life... Forever.

3. Vampire Diaries and True Blood. Oh well... Vampires are the creatures I'd never dreamt to dealt with. I never liked them. Until Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skaarsgard) happened. I love these two vamp TV series to bits because of those two hot actors. Okay, hot is an understatement. And my mind is currently not functioning too well to think of any other words to suit them both so that will do. Well, Elena's life changed when she met the Salvatore brothers.. Sookie's life stirs up when she met Bill and when she got smitten with Eric... Oh talk about complicated!

4. Fushigi Yuugi... If Miyaka didn't read the book that brought her and her best friend to some other world then she wouldn't met Tamahome... Her life will be... A plain and ordinary one.

5. Devil Beside You. If Qi Yue didn't mistaken Ahmon as her crush... She will end up with a different lover. But what strikes me the most is the part where Ahmon told Qi Yue that even if he hadn't mistaken her they would still meet maybe in the cinema or anywhere else... But they will definitely meet because they are destined to be together.

6. Meteor Garden/Hanayori Dango/Boys Over Flower... Hell yeah. I got hooked with that... Can you just imagine if Shan Cai didn't stood up against F4..? Where would the story be?

Oh my list could go endless! My point is... Can I just meet that someone already?!.. I know.. He's busy in London performing a lead role in a stage play called The Cripple of Inishmaan. Okay.. Great. My mood is busted.

Change. The only thing that's constant. Big word huh?.. As I go on with this list... I realized I've been waiting for that someone  for a very long time already... I'm a sucker for this life. Ugh. Can I just die?.. Hahaha. Just two days ago I found myself thanking God for not giving me a suicidal tendencies. Sheesh. Maybe I'll be dead by now... :P Then tonight the "life event" tab on Facebook got me wondering.... Why didn't they include Death?.. Pft. Hahahaha. I know. Crazy right?.. I actually checked it out... It is a life event.. Isn't it?.. Hahahaha. This is going nowhere.. I wanna sleep. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez