Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let's eat Quotes

The first time I met you I thought I would never get you, but now I have you and I could never imagine my life without you.

If someone wants to be part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it.

Great way to propose to a girl. Take her out on a boat to the middle of the sea and say "Marry me or Leave my Boat!!" :)


psst! Hey you. The one with the mouse in your hand at the computer. Ya, YOU! Guess what? You are reading my status.


There are a lot people who call you by your name, but there is only ONE PERSON who can make it sound so damn SPECIAL.

Lots of people say they love me, but I dont need someone to say it, I need someone to show it.


I wish I knew what I was getting into before I started to care this much.


The hardest thing to accept is loving someone and knowing they'll never love you back.


Before I go to sleep, I start imagining stuff that I would like to happen. Even when I know they never will.


You are what I never knew I always wanted.


That feeling when a song starts playing on the radio and reminds you of him.


It's not hard to find someone who will tell you they love you. It's hard to find a someone that means it.


Sometimes you can get hurt so bad from the person you never expected it from.


It's hard when you know you shouldn't hold on, and yet you're too in love to let go.


In my dreams you're mine, but in reality you're a dream.


I love you too much to leave, but it hurts too much to stay.


You are my favorite thought.


If he rejects you, at least you tried. It's better than wasting precious time, wondering what couldve been. Because then, it'll be too late.


I'm done looking. I want someone to find me.


I don't want anyone else to realize how amazing you are.


It hurts knowing we're done, and it might hurt tomorrow, but eventually I'll wake up and it will be ok. Life will go on even without you.


She can have you but I still want to mean something to you.


I'm tired of trying. Just let me know if you want me to be in your life.


You started as my dream. You became my reality. You are now only a memory.


now i know.. i was only in love with my thoughts... never with you...


Just because she’s your everything now, doesn’t mean that she’s yours forever. She will just be your next EX when you realize… IM BETTER :)


You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.


We’ll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we’ll know it was meant to be.


if you love someone tell them, because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken


Never get tired of doing little things for people. Sometimes those things occupy the biggest space in their hearts.


I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith and now I'm marrying my dreams.


Every girl has 3 guys in her life. One she loves, one she hates and one she can't live without. But in the end, its the same guy.


You can never "just be friends" with somebody you used to love. Simply because a little part of you will ALWAYS love them.


I'm a girl who usually laughs at her mistakes, so excuse me if I laugh in your face.


Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.


I'm proud of my heart. It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.


My suggestion? Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments.


A guy and his girl were standing in front of a mirror: The girl asked, "What do you see?" The guy smiled and said, "The rest of my life."


If you ignore me, I will ignore you. If you don’t start the conversation, we won’t talk. If you don’t put in the effort, why should I?


Don't lose hope. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something. :)


Smart girls open their minds, easy girls open their legs, and foolish girls open their hearts.


I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.


Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.


The only logical reason why people talk behind your back, is because you are already ahead of them.


Dear Sleep, I'm sorry I hated you when I was little, but now I can't get enough of you! Sincerely, Me.


Look between the lines. Read between the words. The most important things are left unsaid and unheard.


I hope I cross your mind once in a while, just so that I wont feel pathetic for thinking about you everyday.


Relationships don't need promises, terms, and conditions. It just needs two wonderful people; one who can trust and one who can understand.


He is out there somewhere. You just haven't found him yet.


The problem with guys is, they pretend to like you when they don't. The problem with girls is, they pretend they don't like you when they do


Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, and forget the ones that don't.


Is it me or when you stopped paying attention to someone, that’s when they start noticing you?


The beginning of every teenage girl's story? "So, there's that boy..... "


A real man doesn't love a million girls.. He loves one girl in a million ways ♥


Cute guys make you crazy, hot guys make you drool, cool guys make you daydream. But funny guys make you fall in love without ever knowing it


Love is like fire. You know it hurts, but you play with it anyways.


I'd rather be physically hurt than emotionally. Because you can put a band-aid on your finger, but you can't put one on your heart.


Remember, God would never take something away from you, without the intention of replacing it with something so much better :)


The happiest feeling ever is knowing, that he could be with any other girl in the entire world but he chooses to be with you. ♥


For every beauty there is an eye to see it. For every truth there is an ear to hear it. For every love there is a heart to receive it.


Spend less time worrying about what others think of you, spend more time worrying about what you think of you.


"Even if we don't end up together, I'd be happy just knowing you're in the world."


I don't believe laughter has always been the best medicine. Because sometimes, a cry can cure what a laugh can't.


It seems when you want someone, they don't want you. And when someone wants you, you don't want them..


Let's face it, no matter how much you tell yourself you're over someone, your heart knows the truth..


Let's face it, no matter how much you tell yourself you're over someone, your heart knows the truth..


Oh.. so I'm a bitch? Well B.I.T.C.H = Beautiful. Intelligent. Talented. Charming. Hell of a Woman- so thanks for the compliment.


You know whats crazy? It's when you keep loving someone that will never be yours because it feels good having that feeling even if it hurts.


There's always a little knowledge behind every IDK, curiosity behind every JW, emotion behind IDC, and truth behind every JK.


I wanna scream everything I feel about you, but I can't, because it would only hurt me to see everyone listening, except you.


Being nice to the people you don't like isn't being a two-faced. Its called growing up.


Even if I have hundred reasons to leave you, I'd still look for that one reason to fight for you. ♥


Past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay.


Sometimes I wish I could live in books, where people mean what they say and happy endings exist.


A good friend is like a computer: he enters your life, saves you in his heart, formats your problems, and never deletes you from his memory.


Don't miss out on what's happening right now, just because you're waiting for something better to come along.


Sometimes you just wanna run away from this place, but you just don't know where to run to.


To succeed in life, you can't fear failure. Instead you must learn from it, get up and move on.


Boys have a habit of letting go too easily, girls have a habit of holding on too long.


It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.


Don't try to change the person you love, because their imperfections made them into who they are.


Thank you music, for being there when no one else was.


I love every thing about you, except the fact that you’re not mine.


Guys use the word friendship to start love. Girls use the word friendship to end love.


People keep on saying that you should always follow your heart. But when your heart gets broken into pieces, which piece should you follow?


I look at the stars & I see u. I look at the moon & I see u. I look at the trees & I see u. Please step aside, you're blocking my view.


Life is such a game. The only difference is, you can't start over.


the only painful goodbyes are the ones that are not said and never been explained


Everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right.


I guess we just have to accept the fact that some people will always stay in our hearts, even after we’ve left theirs.


A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.


Just because my eyes don't tear, doesn't mean my heart won't cry. Just because I come off as strong, doesn't mean there is nothing wrong.


Facebook, you don't have to ask me what's on my mind. It's always the same answer, him.


The rain falls coz the sky can no longer handle its heavyness. Just like 'tears' they fall coz the heart can no longer handle the pain.



Sometimes all a person needs is a hello and a hug <3


Don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future, ruin the happiness of your present.


God always plans the best things for us. Sometimes we feel being left out, but it's God saving something better than what we asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez