Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, February 4, 2011

Quotable Quotes

another dead end street.  another love gone wrong. another  shattered dream. always  the  same  old  love song


My bestfriend always asks do u still love him? & I'll just laugh cuz I couldnt say no. u see, there's somethin about him, I just cant let go


If I would be given a chance to make a law, it would be... THE RIGHT TO HAVE YOU! ♥


You know you can't change the past, so why are you still thinking too much about it?


Follow your heart with no doubt. If it's right, you'll succeed. If it's wrong, you'll learn.


When you know something starts going wrong, fix it before it's too late.


First rule of a real world: not everyone around you is your friend. - Wilson Kanadi


‎"Wag mong hintaying mawalan na siya ng pakialam. Baka magbago ang ikot ng mundo, ikaw naman ang umasa." :|


Just a girl with her ipod too loud. her best friend standing by her side. and the love of her life loving someone else.


I'm starting to forget how things used to be when you actually cared. i mean, it was so long ago. it's almost like you never did.


I love your eyes but I love mine more. Because without my eyes, I can't see yours ♥


Don't lead me on and leave me confused. a girl would rather be alone than have her heart abused.


You are Exactly who you want to be Otherwise you'd change -Hayley Williams


"No" doesn't alwaysa mean "never".. Sometimes it means "try harder" 


in the end, some of your greatest Pains become your greatest Strengths.


Honestly speaking, i Miss You. (So much) but i'm trying not to care anymore.


Dont sit on 2 chairs cuz u'L end up falling thru the space between them. Same w/, decide on wat u really want.Take ur side, Not in Betweens.


Matter occupies space.. And you can only have space for those who matter


No & Yes are short words which need long thoughts. Most of the troubles in life are the result of saying Yess too Soon, & No too Late.


I love that feeling of being in love. the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez