Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mock Interview

Feb. 2, 2011 12:34 PM

Woooh!!! An hour before my mock interview... Whew!!! My heart's beating so fast!!! It's calling your name... <3 yieee.. :")

Seriously Daniella..??! Whew! I dunno what to do..! Ugh!! I hate this feeling... I was sleepless again last night.. Then when I came to school this morning 2 surprise quizzes got me!! Oh well.. Got pretty good grades on both anyway.. And one  seat work that made my brain aches... :)) I'm just releasing the tension.. but hell!!! KINAKABAHAN akoooo!!! I don't even know why they have to give us a mock interview... Aiish!!! I hate it!!! Well it's not as if I can do anything about it... I don't know what will they ask.. I don't know what I should answer... Dammit!! Grrrr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez