Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Monday, February 21, 2011

Time Quotes! :D

Smiling doesn't mean that I'm happy. Laughing doesn't mean I don't cry & loving you doesn't mean I'll wait for you for the rest of my life.

It makes me wonder how many times we forgive, just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness.

A woman's definition of "Fine": (F)reaked out, (I)nsecure, (N)ervous, and (E)motional.

Here's to the guys who love us, the losers who left us and, the lucky ones who get to meet us.

Worst feelings: crying yourself to sleep, being ignored, discover the person you love loves someone else, someone falls outta love with you.

Don't you just love rumors? I always find out stuff about myself that I had no idea I even did.

Feelings don't die easily because we keep feeding them with memories. That's exactly the reason 
why it's so hard to move on.

Let's flip a coin; Heads you're mine, Tails I'm yours <3

Chocolate is said to contain phenylthylamine, the same chemical your brain produces when you're in love. No lovelife? Eat Chocolate. ;)

Confidence is admitting who you are, what you've done, and loving yourself for what you've become, no matter what others think of you.

you pretend to act like nothing's wrong even though you just wanna cry because you don't want people to know that you're weak.

The hardest thing about growing up: that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking 
someone’s heart. Including your own.

It takes a thousand brains to explain what love is, yet only two hearts to know exactly what it is.

When someone asks what's wrong I just say nothing. Not because I don't wanna tell them, but my mind is filled with thoughts I can't explain.

It sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can't. Because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

When a guy can handle your flaws, kiss you when you don't look great, and say you're beautiful no matter what happens, he's worth loving.

Dear Realizations, I wish you would have come sooner. Sincerely, Regrets.

Don't search too hard for love. Just forget about it momentarily, it will show up in the most unexpected.

Sometimes you need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. But if they don't, 
you'll know where you stand.

It's like my mind knows what's right or wrong, but my heart is being retarded and still cares.

[I] shou[l]d be [ove]r [you].

Before going out she asks him, "You got everything?" He takes her hand & says, "Yes, now I got everything." ♥

I wish forgetting all of my problems is as easy as forgetting what I've learned after the exam.

My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being so stupid, and forget you ever existed.

When you're young you can't wait to grow up. When you grow up, sometimes you just want to be a kid again.

I hate how we never got our chance to see what could've been. I hate how I know I'm not over you and how I pretend to be.

A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point they'll fall for each other, maybe temporarily, at the wrong time, or maybe forever.

The most difficult situation you can ever be faced with is deciding whether you should just move on, or hold on a little tighter.

"I'm going to marry your princess and make her my queen." --> I want a guy to say this to my dad :)

Boy, you're missing out on what's right in front of you. A girl who's willing to give up anything, to be your e v e y t h i n g.

Sitting next to him and knowing you'll never have him. That's when you miss him most...

Dear dad, no matter who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my boyfriend, you'll always be my number one man♥

He ignores you, but you like him. He does nothing, but you fall for him, you miss him, even though you know he's never thought about you.

I want someone who loves me when I'm around and loves me more when I'm not.

Fairytale- Girl: "I'm cold." Boy: *Wraps arms around girl & smiles* "Warm now?" Reality- Girl: "I'm cold." Boy: "Should've brought a coat."

That awkward moment when you start telling a story & you realize no one's listening, so you slowly fade out & pretend u never said anything.

Time is precious. Don't waste it on someone who doesn't realize that you are, too.

The happiest feeling is when you're about to look at him, but you noticed he's already staring at you.

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your weakness and still thinks you're completely amazing.

Dear heart, see? This is what happens when you try to make decisions on your own. Sincerely, brain.

You make me wanna push you off a cliff but then rush down to save you. Love is a strange thing.

The sweetest time of the day is when you pray. For you're talking to someone you know who loves you the most.

Our first breath in the morning is somebody's last. That itself, is a reason enough to be happy in life. <3

I don't know what to talk about, but i wanna talk to you. ♥

When i first met you, i had no idea you would mean this much to me. ♥

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.

Love's not enough when you say it, don't you know you have to Show it & Mean it.

I'm not addicted to texting. I'm addicted to the person I'm texting.

That was funny. But i don't like you. Therefore i shall not laugh.

i'm not perfect, i make mistakes, i hurt people, but when i say sorry, i mean it.

Girls find out everything. I advise you to not lie to them.

Words can't kill, but they fucking hurt.

No expectations, equals no disappointments.

The sky has lost it's color, the sun has turned to gray, at least that's how it feels to me, whenever 
you're away.

If I could ask for anything, I would ask for the one thing I cant have: You.

You can't learn from a lesson if you don't make the mistake.

Every time you take forever to respond, and then only say some common response, I tell myself that I won't reply. Yet I text back every time

Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on then, and sometimes it's good just knowing they're there.

There are Some people you are never going to please. and all you're left to do is Learn when to Stop Trying.

Loving someone who doesn't feel the same way is like using a white crayon on a white paper. It's always invisible.

It's hard when u don't know what causes your sadness. But it's harder when u know what makes you happy, yet u can't do anything to have it.

Sometimes all we need is the knowledge that the other person keeps you in their thoughts, and that they care.

So there are 1,403,876 other people in this world, but only you make me smile 1,403,876 times a day! ♥

One thing we must learn about love is if you don't love the person at all, never give them a reason to love you more.

When you really believe in yourself, you don't have to bring other people down. –Glee

It's the little things you say and do, that either break or make my day.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... or forgetful.

You had me wishing we were something. And you left me here with a whole lot of nothing.

If a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen. No matter what. - He's Just Not That Into You

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez