Glitter Photos
Glitter Photos

Friday, February 25, 2011

qquuootteess!!

If you like me, Tell Me. If you miss me, Show it. If you love me, Prove it. <3


I could never understand how that was so easy for you, but always so damn hard for me.


Why's it always 'ME' that makes the effort?


I'm calling it quits because I'm done with your shit.


Never think, "what if". Everything happens for a reason and when things don't work out, shake it off.


If Letting go was for the best, then why am I at my worst?


One of the hardest parts in life is deciding whether to walk away, or try harder.


I want to believe you. I really do. But it's so hard to do that because nothing you say is true.


If you don't want to lose the closeness you have with a person, don't fall in love with them.


You don't know but, you could have me in a heartbeat if you wanted to. ♥


All i'm asking for is a guy who won't make promises he can't keep and wouldn't say things he doesn't mean.


Don't always say, "There's still time." because there's also a concept of, "It's too late."


I hate the fact that you are a player. Because deep down inside I know all you need is a girl like me to make you committed to one.


But the thing that I want you to see most, is that I survived without you.


You know he loves you when someone else makes you laugh, and he smiles just for the fact that you're laughing. ♥


It's sweet talkers like him that make my heart need an off button.


If you hold back feelings because you're afraid of being hurt, you end up hurting anyway.


Sorry is a word you like to say but sorry won't erase the things you did in life.


If telling the truth can hurt and break someone's heart, what more can a lie do?


Act on your emotions, so that people can know how you feel. People can't know you love them unless you show it.


It's amazing how one person can ruin your day, and it's even more amazing how that same person can make your day; without even trying.


i am going crazy lately, thinking if you're really inlove with me. One second you're all into me, next second u're nowhere near me


I wonder if it's okay to cry over you, cause we were never anything special. I just thought we could be.


Don't settle for someone who only buys you coffee. Go for someone who makes one for you.


Do you know what happens when you continuously ignore people? You're teaching them a happy life without you.


Loving some1 who cant love u back is like in a comatose. Comfortably lying but unconsciously bleeding & safely sleeping but silently hurting


Talk to her; she's a girl. The reason she doesn't talk first, is because she has the vision of a boy who will go out of his way for her.


i dont actually feel like being anyone's anything. Relationships are messy & people's feelings get hurt. -500 Days of Summer


Advice? : Make sure your tears are washing something away. What hurt you the most shouldn't be kept in your heart.


Forgiving someone does not always mean you have to accept them back in your life. It just means you accepted you've been hurt.


They say it's a broken heart...but I hurt in my whole body. -Blair


Why cheat? If you’re not happy, just leave


I wish I could tell him everything. But the time he gave me wasn't enough.


Don't stress the could haves. If it should have, it would have.


Love makes Time Pass. Time makes Love Pass


Just beacuse i talk to you dosent mean I like you, LOSE THE EGO babe


Things u CAN'T recover in life: 1) the WORD after it's said, 2) the OCCASION after it's missed, and 3) the TIME after it's gone.


You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough.


It's strange that things change, but not me wanting you so desperately. -Michelle Branch


I am constantly pushing away boys who actually care because I'm in love with one who doesn't.


Don't give meanings when someone treats you special. Because you might do some stupid things like fall in love.


Go ahead and talk about me, but I have some advice, click your heels together and say: I need a life.


Sometimes, starting over is harder than starting from a scratch.


Distance doesn't Ruin a relationship, Doubts Do!


Losing someone hurts... Missing that someone hurts more... Wanting them back kills you.


I was moving on; I had my eye on someone new. u did the slightest thing, like flash me a smile. the next thing I knew, my eye is back on u.


Because of you I removed "promise" from my vocabulary.


Messing up his life isn't the best revenge. It's getting on with yours and living it to the fullest that kills him.


I miss you. I miss our friendship. I miss how i could tell you everything. Why did you have to ruin it?


I want to apologize but then I realize I didn’t do nothing wrong. But it bothers me a that we can’t even say hi to each other like before.


I think what disappoints me the most is having this perfect picture of what we could be and should be, but it wasn’t able to happen.


Sometimes, there are a Thousand reasons to be Happy, but there's One reason to be Sad, and this One reason, Kills You Inside ;(


i wake up and try to forget the feelings i have for you.. But it's easily said than done.


It's useless to show how much you care for that special someone when that person is too busy getting somebody's attention.


There's a fine line between love and a waste of time.


Life would be so much easier if you'll just love someone who could love you back.


No matter how many people remembers you, if the one you want to remember you isn't one of them, it still doesn't complete your day.


You're not even mine, but i dont know why I'm so scared to lose you.


Never forget yesterday but always live for today because you never know what tomorrow can bring or worst is, what it can take away.


How can you say that you're special to someone when everything he did to you, he did to anybody else?


It's not that I don't like you, because oh believe me, I do. I'm just tired of trying to compete for you.. When I'm never going to win.


A lesson I've learned from a toothache: Even the sweetest thing on earth can hurt.


Strange, how you're a completely stranger to me now. I don't know who you are anymore, when at one time, I knew you so well.


You can never get what you want if you're too scared to get hurt.


Don't blame me for looking away; I can't afford another heartbreak.


Love. It is the hardest habit to break and the craving most difficult to satisfy. -Drew Barrymore


I am who I am, so don't try to morph me into what you think I should be. Accept me for me!


I know technically we're not together, but forget the title & whatever. i just want you to know, you'll always have me, i wont let go.


You're the first person I want to talk to in the morning and the last at night ♥


Most of the time, the people who are afraid of commitment are the persons who understand its real meaning.


Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you have now was once among things you only hoped for.


Call me selfish. But you're mine, and I'm not sharing.


If you want to stay in my life, please do make an effort. If not, kindly fuck off 'cause you're wasting my time. Thanks :)


My friends? They're beautiful. Personalities? Incredible. Our times together? Unforgettable. Their friendship? Non replaceable!


As my best friend, it is your duty to Never Lie to me.


if we're meant to be, it will happen eventually (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANIELLA

My photo
Philippines
CAUTION: Too AWESOME to handle. HAHA. Keep calm and read on! :) So, my awesomeness can't be put into words.. hahaha!! Srsly tho.. I'm a little brat girl inside a body of a grown-up lady (ok, not SO lady). ^^, I do anything that pleases me... And I mean ANYTHING, that I feel like to in a moment. Impulsive little minx! HUH. :)) I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i don't care too much about it... xD So yeahh, yeahh.. you can say and think what you want about me or anything else between me and the universe...that's everyone's privilege. :) I just can't give a damn for EVERYONE. My care, patience and attention are all but limited. ;) "i'm not a puzzle nor a problem to be solve... i'm more of an adventure to enjoy and to love." -DVM xo "judge me all you want but keep the verdict to yourself." DANIELLA = God is my judge. Need I say more? ♥ ciao. "Don't ever try to understand me... 'Cause you'll never be able to!.." -Daniella V. Marquez